“Awesome sandwich!!!”
Review of Buckhead Diner

Buckhead Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Buckhead Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 4,135 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Peachtree
Description: Buckhead Diner is an American dining experience unlike any other. Inventive and long-time favorite menu items, snappy service, upscale atmosphere and retro style give this Atlanta icon a funky flair all its own. The fun menu and energy-packed atmosphere give guests a taste of nostalgia that’s always in style.
Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

Best sandwich I've had in forever!! The bread was perfectly buttered and grilled. Both my husband and I loved this place. Good good good atmosphere. A little pricey but kinda worth it

1  Thank Kariking14

Reviewed February 25, 2015

We have visited this restaurant several times. They have a rather extensive menu, everything we have eaten thus far has been well prepared and the presentation is lovely. The service is attentive and friendly. We highly recommend this location.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

In town for business, and was referred to Buckhead Diner after we struggled a bit to find a place that wasn't booked. Wanted something with a varied menu, drinks and good atmpsphere--- BINGO!
So glad we went, and the food was great. Not a typical "Diner" for sure, with a great kitchen crew, very attentive servers and full bar. Would absolutely make this a must-go on my next trip to Atlanta.
Decent parking, but valet available as well, easy to find right on Piedmont!
Sidenote-- -the Banana Creme pie was recommended as the best I'd ever eat. Holy moly, would go just for that if I live closer!

Reviewed February 16, 2015

The service and the food is very good. Great nostalgic diner look and feel but once inside it really is like an upscale rail car. The staff is awesome and attentive never leaving you wanting. I had the shrimp and grits on my last visit and they were delicious. The burgers are also wonderful. I've visited probably 5 or 6 times and the food, service and atmosphere never disappoint.

1  Thank MlouATL
Reviewed February 15, 2015 via mobile

Clearly the place to meet or be seen in Buckhead.

Impressed with the service overall. When busy it's a little hard to get coffee. Which by the way is worth waiting for the coffee is fantastic.

Breakfast was ok. I had the Buckhead eggs Benedict and it was enjoyable. My wife had the crispy chicken biscuit and Garvey. That was amazing.

Been to Buckhead Diner? Share your experiences!