“Good food, great service, excellent price”
Review of C'om

C'om
Ranked #617 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant has much to offer vegetarians (me) and meat-eaters. Generous portions with fast service made for an enjoyable time. There was a quiet ambiance that made conversation easy and comfortable. This was my second visit and I plan to return.

There are newer reviews for C'om

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I've been going to Com since it opened 10+ years ago and have seen it evolve from one of the most interesting Vietnamese restaurants in Atlanta (although at the time that wasn't saying very much) to the meal I recently had which could best be described as blah. Some of the original items are still on the menu. (A complaint I had for years was that the menu was limited and didn't change, offering no specials.) However, from what I can see there has been an effort to expand the menu which consists of offering the same dish just with additional options of what kind of meat/fish. For a misguided reason, I ordered the pho remembering the Com of old and expecting the wonderful herb assortment that comes with the rolls. Instead, I got a bland soup, a few slices of overcooked meat and one type of herb - a dab of hoisin, a dab of siracha and that was it. Sorry I didn't follow my first instinct and go to Lee's a few storefronts down, but for what ever reason I was looking for expanded options, not what I found.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Our niece took us there for dinner and we had a wonderful time. Great spicy and delicious food, especially for Vietnamese which can be bland.
They have some really interesting items like the Canadian duck rolls which we loved and some French fusion dishes. We loved everything and the service was perfect. Next time I am in Atlanta I will be back for sure!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The other one is in Dunwoody. Anyway, give this little place a try. I was particularly smitten by the smokey taste of the lamb and bbq of two dishes served to us. Only there one time, but would definitely return. Waiter was prompt and personable. You just want to help people like this succeed.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Ate there the other night with a few coworkers. Initial drink service was very prompt. Got a series of appetizers - I had the coconut soup (very good), others had the spring rolls (they said very good).

Ordered the "clay pot" basil shrimp and was disappointed. When I ordered it he said they cooked it in a metal pot - I asked if they cooked the rice in with it (as I have had before) he said yes. When it came out it was some shrimp in sauce in a deep metal pan that somewhat resembled a clay pot. The rice was on the side. The taste was pretty good but I asked for it extra spicy and it was mild. After all that - it was still good.

So I would go back to C'om