“Always good...”

Neighborhood: Buckhead
Jonesboro, Georgia
“Always good...”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Me and the family had a long day of running the streets. It was great to have a good meal in a wonderful atmosphere. Our server Mr. Jeff made sure we were taken care of from beginning to end of the meal. We'll be back again, next time we're in the area.

• Visited August 2013

St. Marys, Georgia
“Ohhh the bison burgers”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a must on the list if you are shopping in the Forum...my husband and I always share the Canyon (bison, medium) not onion. perfectly cooked sooo good. We share so we can share the cheesecake the blackberry reduction is so good I wish I could lick the plate... oh and the almost sour cucumbers on the table pair perfectly with a Yuenling on draft ( not just May 2013 but four to five times a year since 2011) ALWAYS delicious

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Bad Experience”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I have been to several different Ted's Montana Grill locations across Atlanta. It is a chain, but the food and service have made the experience feel like a local restaurant until we went to this location. We ordered the bison nachos which came late. They showed up right before our salads. The server should not have brought us our salads when we had barely eaten our nachos. Instead the salads were left on the table while we finished our nachos. We finished our nachos, started on our salad, and then our dinner showed up. Again, it was left on our table. Before we even had a chance to address a manager one came by and asked us if everything had come out ok. Seeing our empty nacho plate, salad plate, and our dinners should have clued in the manager, but rather than deal with excuses we just said "yeah". We had a gift card to use up and didn't want to have to come back. We also had to go find the server to pay our bill. We will not be visiting this location again. It's a shame because their service used to be superb. A few years back all the guys that were in town for my wedding ate there with me for lunch before I tied the knot.

Visited December 2012
Amelia Island, Florida
“Good Experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I were skeptical at first,but believe it are not we both enjoyed it.We have recommended this place to our friends.

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great burgers”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Ted's really does it right, especially for a chain. They really pay attention to the quality of their food, and their servers are obviously well trained. A good solid choice for a chain restaurant.

Visited July 2012