“Great burgers”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Ted's really does it right, especially for a chain. They really pay attention to the quality of their food, and their servers are obviously well trained. A good solid choice for a chain restaurant.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I took my company lawyer here for lunch and we had a great time. A little pricey for what you get but it was quite good. The atmosphere was nice, very convenient location and the food was well prepared and presented.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

My first experience here. Enjoyed the crab cakes. Husband had bison steak for first time, always gets ribeye beef steak. He enjoyed the bison, very lean. Will definitely go again when we see this restaurant!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Both the food and the ambience are top rate. Everything served is well seasoned and prepared. I don't think you'll be disappointed unless you are a vegetarian or vegan.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

A friend of mine suggested trying this place out if you want something different.

They brought out some homemade pickles. My wife and son didn't like them, but I did. They do have a different flavor and that's what I was looking for that day - something different.

My wife had the Blue Creek burger (Beef). She said it was a good Blue Cheese Burger.
My son had the Red Rock burger (Beef). He likes the spicy stuff and this was somewhat spicy, he has had spicier but he said it was good.
I ate the Cheddar Cheese burger and I had to try the Bison. It definitely had a different taste, but it was good. It had just a little bit of a "gamey" taste.
Two got fries and one got the onion rings - these were very good.

The restaurant was nice - it's a little pricey for burgers but worth it if you want to try something a little different.