“best cake ever”

Ranked #10 of 61 Bakeries in Atlanta
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I first found Piece of Cake in the Atlanta airport. I tried their caramel iced yellow cake and just loved it. When my birthday came around I drove down to Atlanta and visited their store their and got a caramel iced cake for my birthday. Everyone loved it! We also bought some cupcakes to try other flavors. They were all delicious. The store itself will not impress, it has seen better days, but I was there for the cake!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

POC is absolutely awesome. I have tried the whole red velvet cake and a variety of the cupcake flavors. Everything is delicious. Ordering online is convenient. The only thing I wish is that they either delivered to Tallahassee or would open a store here.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I'm a cupcake lover and have tried both their cupcakes and cake slices. But my absolute favorite are the cake slices. I've tried the caramel, strawberry, german chocolate and throughly enjoyed them all!! Look forward to stopping by to indulge in this dessert paradise. Would recommend you get there early because they do occasionally run out of the more popular flavors. Love this place and would highly recommend!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I really wanted to try southern dessert while in Atlanta but with a full schedule we could not get away to a good bakery. Found this treasure at Terminal A in the Atlanta airport and was blown away by how delicious and moist the cupcake was. I purchased the white chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting and my friend had the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Both were moist and delicious, definitely worth $3.25!

This cupcake lover approves!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stopped by Piece of Cake in the Atlanta Airport (a new addition) on my way home from a business trip. This is about the 3rd time I have stopped this year. The slices seem like they are getting SMALLER and SMALLER (My mom, who lives in Atlanta, said the same thing about the location in College Park). I purchased two slices which cost $12.86 with tax. The cake is good, but it simply isn't worth the cost. You can purchase an entire (good) cake at Publix or Sam's Club. I doubt I will return unless they lower their prices. (Incidentally, there wasn't a line. They would probably sell more cake and make more money if the prices were more reasonable).

1  Thank nedradc