“Love the Tuna Tartar”

Bluepointe
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We will be closing November 12, 2011. We thank you for your patronage.
Highlands, North Carolina
“Love the Tuna Tartar”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

A little pricey, but still the best Tuna Tartar Ive had in the Atlanta area. Service top notch.

Visited October 2011

“Great food”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Fantastic experience, lovely environment. Great service...expensive food but very nice for client dinners and birthdays.

“Another Hit by Pano”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Pano has the whole restaurant scene in Atlanta wrapped up in upscale dinning like this, Blue Pointe. You want to dress here and if you really don't want to dress, then go to the bar. They have round booths for snuggling or for seating a lot of friends. Any Buckhead Life restaurant will get you quality food and service.

Visited March 2011
atlanta, ga
“Very sad its closing soon”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We went for dinner on the last week of October. We saw the owner, and had a great dinner. it was sad when we were told that the resturant would be closing in Novemeber. The recession coupled with the widening of Peachtree Street led to the lease not being renewed.

Visited October 2011
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Better than the reviews implied!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

So I was in town on business and taken here by friends/coworkers who had never been. I was a little skeptical as I always consult tripadvisor and they obviously had not. However, it ended up being a please experience and a pretty good meal!
The atmosphere is cool - nice ambiance. Slightly fishy smell on entrance, but quickly faded... Think it's because the entrance was elevated and you had to go down some steps into the restaurant - heat and smells rise I have found.
Our server was very perky and polite. Very enthusiastic about her job. :)
Roasted edamame waiting at our table was very good.
Friends ordered a sushi roll that was good. Can't remember which one. Menu features a lot of seafood dishes prepared elegantly. I think my colleagues ordered flounder and salmon? Both of them seemed pleased. Portions were very large. I ordered 2 appetizers for my meal - a salad with bibb lettuce and pears and a yummy dressing. Also ordered a kobe steak app. They brought a fired stone to the table on which you cooked the meat yourself. This might not be for everyone, but I though it was interesting and the meat was very good and flavorful - was served with a marinade and a lemon infused salt.
Creme brulee with lemon sorbet for dessert was probably the best course. Very well done.
Our driver said he thought the restaurant might be closing... I didn't think it was that bad, but can see where it might not have met expectations if there was a lot of hype about it when it first opened. Sad cause they've got a good menu and venue...

• Visited October 2011