“Good "diner" food.”

Neighborhood: Buckhead
Louisville
“Good "diner" food.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I don't hesitate to recommend this place when you want a good meal with plenty of choices. My gyro was was good. Yogurt sauce was fresh and delicious. It made the sandwich even though the gyro meat was the type that was frozen, not sliced off a spit. My wife had a Philly cheesesteak that was good as we'll but nothing really stood out. Breakfast served all day. Deserts looked awesome but we didn't try any. Another good thing about this place is that it is open 24hrs. I'd go again if I was in the mood for diner food, breakfast or desert.

• Visited April 2013

Minneapolis
“landmark diner in a pinch”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

good basic diner. especially late at night. they serve hardy portions. very realiable to have comfort food . brkfst served all day.

Visited March 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Large portions”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Portions are quite large. Our food was good, price was rather steep. Service was so so. Our waiter unfortunately had a couple of friends show up at the same time we were there. We had to wait while he socialized.

“Better than I expected”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was a convient place to eat so we walked from our hotel and were seated right away. I was expected a high end waffle house but was very pleased at the service, food and especially the desserts. I would recommend.

Visited March 2013
GA
“Exactly what you expect.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is like the other diners. We shared a sandwich and it was plenty. Service was good and fast. It's the traditional diner food you are looking for with a lot more.

Visited February 2013