“Great dining experience!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 4,097 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Phipps Plaza
Transit: Right next to the Buckhead Marta Station
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this restaurant today, and had a wonderful experience. Service was great, and the food was awesome as usual. We always have to dine here when we are in town. The parking is a little messed up due to construction going on, but they validated for the garage. Cibo delizioso!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Maggiano's is a great option to dine in if you are craving for delicious Italian food. I was here with my family and we all had a great time. We started off with zucchini fritters which were tasty and crispy. Next we had eggplant parmesan which was droolworthy. It had flavorful eggplant and spaghetti. Stufffed mushrooms were also tasty . Portion size is decent. Staff was friendly.
Just one negative feedback- the washrooms had no soap and when this was informed to the staff, most of them had a cold rude reply which was certainly not expected.
Follow my food journey on Instagram- teekhi_mircheee

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Although busy it wasn't too crazy. We had a wonderful meal. We started with Maggiano's salad which was just delicious. We shared an entree size for the 4 of us ($14.25). We shared a calamari ($14.25), also very good. I had the linguini de mar but changed the tomato sauce to alfredo, which was delicious. It was loaded, I mean loaded with clams, mussels, shrimp, & pieces of lobster for $25.95. The dish was hugh & two people could easily share it. My family shared 2 dishes, the crab cakes ($31.95), which had 3 crab cakes which were very good. They also shared a linguini de mar with a white wine sauce, also delicious. Our server Roberto was great. He was helpful answering questions & making suggestions. The service was great. We capped the meal off with one fudge brownie for the table, amazingly good. A perfect Mother"s Day meal. We took home a bunch of leftovers.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Usually this Maggiano’s sets a very high bar regardless of the time of day, day or special event. We visited today which is Mother’s Day and were seated promptly in the indoor patio area. I quickly recognize that this location was primarily for larger groups when our party had only three guest. It became very apparent that our server was going to be more focused on the larger groups versus our small group. It’s seemed like every interaction we had was in slow motion from getting water, to placing an order, to getting our food, to getting deserts and finally getting the check. The restaurant was not at capacity but it was very apparent that the larger groups around us were getting more attention and speedy service. The food was typical of the quality that you could expect from this restaurant however my lasagna came out lukewarm at best even though it was very tasty. The other two entrées were about the same. We also ordered desserts which came out in the same slow as a snails pace as everything else. To top it off I finally had asked for server to bring the check. Even though this is not typical service of this location I will be back as we have had many more positive visit in this one.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I took my team here for our last night in Buckhead. Service was good and quick. Drink orders were taken before your drink ran out. Appetizers were good. My only complaint was that lemon butter sauce on my veal was so salty it ruined the whole dish.