“Maggiano's In Buckhead ATL”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 4,042 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Phipps Plaza
Transit: Right next to the Buckhead Marta Station
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great service and great food. The two for one meal offer is amazing. This trip I went with the glazed salmon and some wine.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Amazing waiter, awesome bruschetta, great atmosphere, very reasonable. I will be back soon. We really enjoyed everything. My friend who had never eaten at maggiano's was equally impressed.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Delicious food and well served. Would definitely go back. Best deal with 2 entres for the price of 1.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Arrived around 530 for pre-concert dinner at Phillips Arena were staying at Intercontinental. Immediately seated in comfy booth, polite host, excellent and attentive server, Damien.

Portions are huge, had calamari app that we were unable to finish, Steve had balsamic glazed salmon with orzo, I had the salmon w/ lemon butter sauce and orzo. I would usually take half home but since we were heading to the concert, I pushed it on Steve's plate. Everything was delicious, the LB sauce was a bit salty for our taste, but we are not big salters - so, probably our palates.

Maggiano's is one of our favorite go-to-dining opportunities when available. Consistent in all realms, quality food products/ingredients, ample portions, professional, attentive and competent staff/servers, fun environment, ample libation pours.

Sits next to the Buckhead MARTA station which was perfect if you're feeling adventurous.

Always recommend, look forward to our next visit in whatever town we find another.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Came here with a group of 9, seated at a round table, so easy to converse! Used OpenTable for a reservation, simple. Chef sent out a free appetizer to share, nice! Amazing portions, I ended up sharing my salad and one of the specials of the day, excellent food, excellent service, portions large enough to share. Did not have dessert, but a few in our party ordered...those were huge too! I would definitely go back (and share again)!

Oh, and the live music was great!