“Il migliore che abbia mai avuto! (The best I have ever had)”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 3,977 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Phipps Plaza
Transit: Right next to the Buckhead Marta Station
Houston, Texas
“Il migliore che abbia mai avuto! (The best I have ever had)”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went in and was intimidated to eat alone, but I was hungry. I was seated quickly and in a location that didnt point out the fact that I was alone. (on business)

My waiter greeted me and offered up an appetizer of Steamed mussels that I could not pass up! I was right to take his suggestion as they were magnificent. I ordered the Veal Marsala and let me tell you that this was one of the best meals I have had in a while!. It was so tender, you could cut it with a fork; now mind you that this was a healthy portion and took some doing with the fork, but nevertheless it was fantastic!

I found room for the Tiramisu and walked out fat & happy. I will be returning again & again

• Visited September 2013

New York
“Average”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I attended a family function here. It was okay Italian food. Frankly I have had better. The hors d'oeurves were tasty, spinach artichoke dip and stuffed mushrooms. The entrees are all served family style, honestly I wasn't impressed. The chicken parm was a little dry and flavorless. THe pork loin was the best of the offerings, not too dry and had a nice flavor. The lasagna was meh....I have definitely made better myself. There was a vegetarian pasta dish as well, with ziti noodles, a brown sauce and portabella mushrooms, didn't get the name of the dish but that was quite good. The salads were all right, the Caeser dressing I didn't really care for and the Chopped salad was better. That had walnuts, I think they were toasted, nice touch. The bread actually was very good, soft, warm and tasty. Given that this was a family functiion one would think the service would have been a bit more attentive. The hors d'ouerves were not replenished very quickly, plates were actually taken away before people had finished eating. Honestly other than the bartender in our room, who forth some effort, the other wait staff was lackluster at best.

Visited September 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“This is a must!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have been to a few Maggianos restaurants and they are all the same. The food is excellent and there is an over abundance of it. You must have a party of four and you get to pick 2 of everything from the top of the menu to the bottom. This restaurant is a must.

• Visited July 2013
Nashville, TN
“Itallian to enjoy!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Enjoyed dining at the bar, and Jacob the bartender was helpful and suggested the Classic Itallian Dish. It worked even better that you get another serving to take home with you. All employees seemed genuinely nice.

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pig Out Italian Style!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My favorite way to experience Maggiano’s is with a group of friends eating family style. Everyone pays a fixed price and you get to choose a specific number of items from each section of the menu depending on the price you select. We always get more food than we can all eat, and they box up your leftovers so that everyone leaves the restaurant carrying bags of fantastic leftovers. I have rarely had anything that I didn’t love there, and my mouth is watering just to remember my last meal there.

• Visited March 2013