“Great chicken fingers and sides”

Roaster's Rottiserie
Ranked #382 of 4,031 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We started with the chicken finger appetizer (it comes with one side item). The chicken fingers are amazing, I know that sounds silly because they are just chicken fingers, but there is something about the breading (not too heavy). The chicken fingers are nice and crispy and flavorful. The breading does not fall off when you cut the chicken fingers. I had the rotisserie chicken, i recommend the dark meat only. The white meat was a little dry with no flavor. The dark meat was good. The broccoli and cauliflower casserole was delicious and black eyed peas were good (but not great), the fried okra was good. They also bring out bread to start and it is rolls and cornbread. The rolls and cornbread were amazing. I would definitely go back to this restaurant and recommend it to others. But you need to come hungry!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I know this place is famous for its chicken meals, but I frequently visit for the fabulous cornbread and tasty fish tacos!

The seating service is always prompt, the staff is always friendly.

Unfortunately, the follow/up service after the meal is delivered, isn't always as prompt.

This location has an outdoor seating area for groups of 2 or 4.

I'll be back soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Traveling on business and had lunch here on 5/29 with a co-worker. We both had the 1/4 chicken with the broccoli casserole and the sweet potato souffle. Chicken comes with a very tasty BBQ side sauce and the casserole was really, really good. Both meals were excellent and the service was excellent (Thanks Anthony!). Price was inexpensive, not proportional to amount and quality of the food. But the real nice part of the meal was what happened about 7 hours later. I discovered I had misplaced the Visa card I used for the lunch. Panic setting in! I called the restaurant and spoke with Brittney who went searching for my card. After five minutes or so, she came back and said they didn't have it. I told her it was the only place I had used my card so she asked where I was sitting in the restaurant and she went back once more to look. About 30 seconds later she came back and said she had it. I asked if I could pick it up in the morning and she said she would be there at 7am. I went by there at 7:30 and there she was with my card. I thanked her profusely and offered her something for her time and effort, but she quickly declined, instead THANKING me for coming in the day before. Needless to say, in this day and age, we don't see enough of this kind of effort and honesty. A big shout out to Brittney Edwards at this location for going above and beyond. Great food and better service.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Roaster's, the place for good comfort food. The chicken is great and the salads are very good. If you are the mood for black bean soup this is the place. The portions are good size and you do not leave hungry. The service is always good. I go to Roaster's at least once a month. Great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Took my boy's there for a quick lunch. Some problems occured. Service was slow. Instead of asking us if we wanted the delicious Corn Bread they just put a plate of rolls on the table. NP we ate the rolls. My son got the green beans. Dad these taste like they have a chemical on them. He didn't eat them. I got my favorite Cucumber Salad. Seemed a bit "off" when I got it. The cucumbers and tomatoes were freshly cut and placed on top of the salad. I ate them and they were okay. I finally got down to the salad and realized why they were freshly cut. The cucumbers in the bottom of the salad were spoiled. GROSS. I spoke to the gal at the hostess stand and told her about it. Nothing happened. I called for the Manager and told her. She cam back telling me the bad cucumbers must have been frozen. I WILL Not eat there again. They call say they are Roaster's Fresh?