“Good visit”
Review of Houston's on Lenox

Houston's on Lenox
Ranked #74 of 3,941 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Johns Creek, Georgia, USA
“Good visit”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always a good meal at Houstons! Met my daughter and sister for a birthday lunch. Good service, good food!

Visited August 2013

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Houston's is always my favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love Houston's, even if it is a chain restaurant! The food is always excellent and the service is even better. I had dinner at the bar and ordered my usual grilled chicken salad - best salad ever! The strips of chicken are cut fine and it's so tender. I would love to know how they do this. And the dressing has a peanut taste. I'll come back when I'm in this area.

Visited September 2013
Crossville, Tennessee
“Excellent Everything (almost)”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Went there on a very busy Fri evening around 7:00 without res, staying across the street at the JW Marriott. The hostess was very pleasant and helpful, albeit a little optimistic, but they seated us in less than 30min. Cameron,our waiter, was superb; attentive, available and personable. The drinks were excellent and the food prompt and hot. It was a bit noisy, but, hey it was full and busy.
The food was well prepared and everyone's meal was considered good to great. I had the double cut pork chop that had some peripheral char that really set it off, though the deepest part was just under-cooked for my liking. It was done, but would have called it medium-well had it been beef(there was a tad of pink there, you know). The red cabbage was great and the side of couscous was refreshing with some cherry tomatoes, almonds and a leaf or two of basil. Overall, I would give it a 4+.
The 5-nut brownie and coffee and a cordial topped it all off in fine fashion.
Again, Cameron, the waiter was excellent. He ran several extras down for us and made a good dining experience a great one. We couldn't have desired a better end to a long day than the befitting Friday night dinner we had at Houston's on Lenox.

Visited October 2013
“Great service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on Sat before bama va tech game..we were greeted by a very friendly staff and seated very quickly. The waitress was friendly and very professional. Our drinks were brought right away and our food order was taken. Ordered rack of ribs, they came with cold slaw, and fries, which were all excellent. Just can't say enough about the excellent service we received, topped off with great food! Will go back of ever in the Atlanta area again..

• Visited August 2013
“Not as bad as Shula's but trying to be”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

After a really bad night at Shula's Restaurant, up the street, we tried Houston's. The manger here was at least alive and doing all she could to make it work but I think she was understaffed because the entire staff were behind on drinks, desserts, etc. Wish I could say better but I can't.

Visited September 2013