“Great experience.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Buckhead
Brea, California
“Great experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

I had a great time at Justin’s and thought that the Friday night entertainment was great. In addition, the food was very tasty. I would definitely go back again.

• Visited September 2011

Phenix City, Alabama
“WE LOVE THIS RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

We arrived at Justins' about 7:45pm Saturday evening we were escorted to our table which was ready & in a great location set perfectly. We were introduced to our server & he was really nice & attentative. He provided us with exceptional service, it was a party of 10 undecisive women & he handled our orders perfectly.
We hand numerous appetizers from jerk chicken wings, fried lobster tales, crab cakes, catfish nuggets & more. We loved all of it but the jerk chicken wings were most of our favorites. We all had 10 different main courses & I loved the curry chicken & everyone else enjoyed their food with absolutely no complaints, which is unbelievable. Our food was served in a timely manner & it was generous portions. The food ws great.
The atomsphere was "laid back upscale", an upscale restaurant with a fun & relaxed atmosphere. We really enjoyed there and will definitely visit again & we have referring people there to eat also.It was priced to what its worth...no complaints on the price.
I also liked that on their menu they had something for everyone. No one had a problem choosing something to order. This was 1 of the best things about the restaurant with a large group with all completely different tastes and likes.

Atlanta
“Do not waste your money there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

I love trying new restaurants in Atlanta and there are so many. I got a Travelzoo deal which included two appetizer, entrees and deserts, which gave me an opportunity to try out a place I would probably not try out otherwise. Typically the Travelzoo deals are great and the restaurants go above and beyond. Justin's completely underwhelmed with their service and food. The deal was for a prix fixe dinner which specified exactly what choices you were supposed to get. When the time came to order they limited us to a different choices and would not honor the deal. Even our waiter did not agree and went to ask the manager but the manager refused to honor the deal. After we ordered, the waiter came back and said what was on the prixe fix menu, they were out of so we had to order something else. I had the -4-ounce filet of beef with scalloped potatoes, spinach and a reduced Merlot sauce. The potatoes where country not scalloped and the steak was the most awful thing I have ever had. I took two bites and doggie bagged it so I could take it home and give it to my dog as a treat instead. We left without even bothering with the dessert. It was a complete horrible experience and we would never go back or recommend this place.

1 Thank ychu30
London
“Not worth the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Went to Justins after buying a coupon for $60 for $120 two course meal which I thought was a great deal. The starters and the dessert were nice but the main dish which was duck and sweet potato mash was not that great as the duck was a little red. However our waiter was excellent and very nice. But the disappointment came when we left a tip and was told we had an outstanding bill which was $31.68 I was shocked I felt like I
was scammed they said I had to pay 18% grautity although the menu states Gratuity of 18% for 5 persons or more this is also stated on the website. The waiter insisted it was 18% as it was a Friday we paid as we did not want to make a fuss. In total paid $91.68 for a meal that I would value at no more then $45.

Justins is a nice resturant but overpriced for what you get and the waiters stand around watching you eat which was a little uncomfortable. I think you you can get better value for money elsewhere.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I was visiting ATL for the first time and...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2010

I was visiting ATL for the first time and my sister and her wedding party decided to give this place a try. The waiter was slow and seemed to be frustrated. She took FOREVER to take everyones order THEN it took another hour to get the food! The meat was so hard ! We called the manager n sent it back . The food was horrible! I will never eat here again. If ur thinking about it U should not decide on it. would not advise any one to eat at this place!

1 Thank Loversaints