“Special occasion”
Review of Chops Lobster Bar

Chops Lobster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 3,955 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
Smyrna, Georgia
“Special occasion”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I went there for our 45th anniversary and were not disappointed. She had the Sea Bass, which she said was the best she ever ate. I had the Horseradish Crusted Grouper, which was also excellent. Enough horseradish for flavor without overwhelming the taste buds. Service was very attentive and friendly, as you would expect for a restaurant in this price range.

Visited July 2014

“Loved the Ambience”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I really enjoyed this experience. My son and I like to travel to different cities and experience the food and sites along the way even in our own town. This one did not disappoint!

Our server was extremely accommodating. The dining room setting was beautiful and the food was sublime. Be sure to try to mac and cheese with white creme sauce. C'est Magnifique!

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good but not worth the $$$”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I love to eat steak, so I've tried just about every steakhouse in Atlanta and this is just an average steak house. I have eaten here 3 times and each time I ask myself why did I come back. This place has a great reputation for steaks but I was not impressed, I must say I did enjoy the fried lobster tail. #therearebetterplaces4steak

Visited April 2014
“best food ever”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food is delicious, there is no other comparison. If you decide to go here you should definitely have the muscles for an appetizer and the surf and turf for an entre the steak is perfect and tender(medium well) and the lobster is amazing especially when it is dipped in butter. The desert menu is delicious.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Wheezy B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Meal, Great Service”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I had the privilege of dining here for our 10th Anniversary and it was the best choice EVER (he still brags that it was his idea). Our time there was an interesting medley of a romantic, yet lively ambiance. From the moment we arrived the host immediately set the tone for the EXCELLENT customer service they had in store but it didn't stop there. Our server was on point with everything!!! OK, so what about the food??? I am a big fan of a juicy, flavorful Rib-eye, cooked to perfection (OMG I'm salivating over here) and they did not disappoint. I really wanted to run into the kitchen and kiss the Chef. Love this place to pieces and I would certainly recommend it to anyone...to everyone actually! I hope your experience is as good as mine or better...Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014

Been to Chops Lobster Bar? Share your experiences!