“Great place for a special meal!”
Review of Chops Lobster Bar

Chops Lobster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 3,999 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Chops Steakhouse and Lobster Bar is one of the premier steakhouses in Atlanta. Chops Lobster Bar is located on the ground floor and more casual than Chops Steakhouse, which is on the second floor. Both offer wonderful food and service. We ordered soup for starters and both were delicious - french onion and lobster bisque. Besides a wonderful variety of steaks they offer Kobe beef steaks that are found only in the best places. The NY strip that we ordered was perfectly cooked to order, lean, meaty and super tender. The chilean sea bass was also perfectly cooked, moist, flaky and a large portion. The service with without flaw and everything was wonderful. The prices are steep, but well worth it, especially for a special occasion. Do make a reservation, it stays pretty busy.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

7/20 went to Chop's to celebrate a friends birthday. The service was as always outstanding and the food was excellent. They had a special Kansas City Strip that was mind blowing. You can't go wrong with Chops----if you can get in. Not an easy place to get a reservation at prime time.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Every summer the buckhead life group has a $25.00 gift card to one of their restaurant. We went to Chops. We just love it there. My husband and I always share the 20oz. Ribeye. Wow,it is the best.everyone had steak, I think it is the best in the city.it is pricey but worth it. The creamed spinach,and home fries were delicious .

Reviewed July 20, 2013

It was my first time at Chops and we both really enjoyed it. The signature fried lobster appetizer was very good. The steaks were flavorful and perfectly cooked. I loved the char and this is one of the things I look for in a good steak. The atmosphere was very nice and two managers stopped by to see if we were enjoying our meals. We will go back for sure and soon, I hope!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had lunch with a friend here on a Wednesday. It was delicious. I had the jumbo lump crabcake with a caesar salad ($18) and she had the florida shrimp with scallops and caesar salad. Our total bill was $38. Highly recommend for lunch instead of dinner. It will save you some money. We were the only women in there. Definitely a middle-aged men's club feel, which was great for my single friend. Valet parking ($2). Chops is upstairs (take elevator or stairs).

1  Thank ILLV

Been to Chops Lobster Bar? Share your experiences!