“Very nice”
Review of Chops Lobster Bar

Chops Lobster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wife's birthday tried several apps,fried lobster good,oysters very fresh great,mussels o.k.,sides lobster Mac and cheese great very pricey,onion rings, o.k. I had the grouper that was o.k. Wife had seafood platter and was very good. Cocktails were very good,and service top notch.

2  Thank nolesmike
There are newer reviews for Chops Lobster Bar

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The food was pretty good. We had the porterhouse. I think we would have liked it better though if we ordered the filet. However, I must say that the service was excellent, very kind waiters and attentive to what you need. Baked potato was delicious and dessert was great. Will return again to try another entree.

1  Thank Jessc416
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

the appetizer and the two main courses were excellent. The dessert was so-so. The wine was excellent. Our server while pleasant was not very attentive he brought a drink from the bar and there was a bug in the drink. We pointed this out to the server and he immediately got us a new drinkupon leaving I mention to the manager the incident about the bug and he said quote I know that but didn't come from our bar. I know this is not typical of the service of a Butthead live restaurant as I eaten at many of them before and everything was always wonderful. however I felt the managers comment about the bug in the glass for inappropriate as it was obviously there

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just returned from an EXCELLENT meal at Chops. The food was deliciously fresh and expertly prepared with the added bonus of superb service from Harlan (#767). He made our evening even more enjoyable with his professionalism and attentive service, assisted by #797, who also did an outstanding job, even walking me to the Ladies room rather than just telling where it was!
Don't miss the Horseradish Crusted Grouper...and the Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom side was delicious. My husband loved the Crab Cake and the Bone-In Filet. Kudos to the management for operating such a well run restaurant - service was unmatched!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I celebrated Father's Day and had excellent service. We were a little worried about bringing our 8 year old daughter who is mostly a vegetarian. They were very accomidating with her needs. We had a good steak dinner but have had better steaks in the Atlanta area. I suggest this dining experience at least once to experience the way service should be in fine dining establishments.

Been to Chops Lobster Bar? Share your experiences!