“Best steak”
Review of Chops Lobster Bar

Chops Lobster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 4,043 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I visited the restaurant last night and had the best steak that I have ever had in the USA , the bone in Rib eye had an amazing flavour and was remarkably tender. The spinach salad made at the table was super.
Waiter was a bit gruff and loud but we were a table of 10 and everyone enjoyed the food.
Strip was a little tough otherwise all fabulous.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went to Chop's with a group of 12 for a team dinner. The food was awesome and the service was great, even considering the size of the group. Crab Cakes were amazing (nearly everyone in the party had them) and the steaks are always done well. Third time @ the restaurant and feel it is the best steakhouse in Atlanta!

1  Thank Anthony H
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have never been to this restaurant, but my family took me there for mother's day. What a wonderful experience. The menu had oysters rockefeller on it , which is one my very favortie appetizers. They were excellent, and everybody took one and enjoyed. The waiters were very attentive, and were constantly asking us if we needed anything. I especially enjoyed the bread, which was a variety of onion, sourdough, and one that was raisin and nuts. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very lovely,not noisy, but friendly, My main meal consisted of lobster tall,salmon with crab meat on top, and scallops, My daughter-in-law ordered lump crab cake,which was the best that I have ever tasted!!!! That is another on of my favorite dishes, I do favor fish over meat. All in all, the service and the meal, was excellent!! I would highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion, or just a nice night out on the town!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Need I say more? Seriously though, the fried lobster is to die for! The filets are above average cuts of meat, but you certainly pay for it. Their crème brûlée is wonderful. I have eaten here at least 10 times and each time the food and service staff are definitely a cut above other restaurants. Drinks from the bar are great too!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Cold and rainy Sunday evening that required a 25 minute taxi ride from Loews Hotel. Waiter Michael was prompt, thoughtful and courteous. Bill for 2 was about $200.00 with drinks, but the quality of the steak was perfect.