“Great Italian high prices...”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille - CLOSED

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Pharr Road
Description: At BRIO Tuscan Grille Buckhead, we take the food experience one step forward bringing you the most delicious Italian dishes, Italian grilled entrees, pastas, sweets and drinks from the Italian eatery tradition. Join us today for the best Tuscan taste experience in Buckhead, south of Pharr Rd., next to Barnes & Noble. Buon Appetito! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

I had the lasagna Bolognese. It was really good but not worth 20 bux and add to it a salad that's another 6 bux. My date had shrimp orzo and that was good too but not worth 25 bux for shrimp and rice. no menu item is really cheaper than 17 bux and for a chain its fresh food but not worth the price. Atmosphere is nice but really dead for a Saturday night. There are a lot of better local non chain restaurants in BUCKHEAD so try somewhere else if you're trying to woo your date or save money you should try somewhere else.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I went to Brio after having a friend rant about their Friday happy hour. We came too late for happy hour and decided to stay for dinner. I really liked the decor as well as the pleasant feeling of being a great place to unwind after a long week. We asked to be seated outside which has a nice fountain and ducks. The ducks are fed by the patrons you be prepated to have them walk up to your table looking for bread crumbs. After noticing the dishes as we passed the area where they are staged to come out of the kitchen I was excited to try their carbanara. I was so disappointed after seeing all of the other delicious looking dishes coming from the kitchen. The carbanara was dry and tasteless. I will be willing to give it another try but will order their best seller and not necessarily what I want.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was good, desserts delicious. The lasagna portion was enough for two!!! Great service!! Loved the patio seating overlooking the lake/fountain.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food is delicious, and the choices are great. The service was wonderful, and we enjoyed the ambiance -- even though the restaurant is very large, it is portioned off so you feel like you have a more intimate space.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great restaurant and terrific atmosphere. The brunch bar specials are the best. Drinks were great and the food is awesome as well. I would recommend going their if you can.