“Great Bday Dinner”
Review of Bone's Restaurant

Bone's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 4,013 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We went here for my wife's Birthday. Our hotel actually made us reservations which helped us a lot! There were 4 of us in our group, and I'm sure all of us enjoyed it! I had the NY Strip which is one of my favorites. Wife had the Fillet it was great! The twice baked potato are awesome! Also highly recommend the fried grits! It was very pricey but I the staff made it worth the money! The knew us by name and as soon as we arrived they knew it! Great experience I must say! Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This was a great dinner. Probably the best steak that I have ever had. Our waiter was Derrick. A great host for the evening. Everything flowed like clockwork. We kept it pretty simple with a dry aged bone in Rib Eye and a small fillet. Both were excellent.

We will be back.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have been to Bone's literally hundreds of times…probably 400-500 since it opened 30 years ago. All I can say is, I have never, ever, ever had anything but excellent food and excellent service. I could go "on and on," but that says it all.

1  Thank GeeAtl
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have had some good steaks, and Bones does not disappoint. It may be the best steak I have ever had. I like my steak well done, and it still was juicy and you could cut through it like butter. We had a wide variety of steaks (Porterhouse, Rib eye, Strip) and everyone was equally happy with their selection. The collard green side was delicious, and the wine selection was wonderful. My family went there to celebrate a special occasion, and they made us feel special by adding some special confetti to the table, providing a dessert, and passing on their congratulations. The thing that sets Bones apart from other great steakhouses is their attention to detail, and the attentiveness of their staff. You are never wanting or waiting for anything. Very classy place, and worth the price for those special occasions.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Since three decades,my family and myself have selected this TOP steakhouse restaurant for several celebrations whenever in Atlanta.
Bones is one of the few establishments which still incorporates in 2014 the true meaning of what a classy and genuine steakhouse should be.
From the beginning till the very end ,the professional welcome ,the service (Mark in particular) ,the quality of the meat are unrivaled in Atlanta.
For that matter I can go as far as saying that Bones is on the same level in every aspect,with the finest steakhouses I have been to in New York City or Chicago.
The filet mignon,the onion rings are just a few of the several mouthwatering items on the menu.
Not to forget either is the extensive,well chosen wine list,a necessary complement in a fine caliber steakhouse.
The attention to detail is exemplary in this restaurant ,located in the heart of Buckhead.
Bones is indeed a restaurant to which I enjoy returning over and over with the same enthusiasm I had the very first time I tried it the year it opened.
I extend my best wishes and congratulations to the entire Staff for an excellent job and hope it continues doing the same for years to come.

1  Thank S010659