“Best steakhouse in Atlanta”
Review of Bone's Restaurant

Bone's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,977 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA
“Best steakhouse in Atlanta”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I love Bones. Unlike most top-rated steakhouses, the waiters are not stuffy and snotty. The service is always great. The steaks are always cooked correctly. If you have a celebration (like birthdays or anniversaries) they make it special by decorating your table and giving you a free slice of Mile High Pie for dessert. Make sure you note it is a special occasion when you make your reservation. I highly recommend Bones.

• Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Best ever steak”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Sat at a table by the wine cellar which was nice and quiet vs the main bustle in the main dining area. Quite simply the best steak I have ever eaten. I went for the bone in rib eye and it had all the flavour but was as tender as a filet mignon from most restaurants. Excellent attentive knowledgeable waiters rounded off a great meal.

Aventura, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“always excellent”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Good quality food, good service, a true classic, been there several times over the years, and always worth it.

• Visited December 2012
Seattle
“Dont pass up on the mixed grill”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

From teh view on the street it looks pretty non-descript. On entering you know you have found a gem. Nice horseshoe bar to the right hand, excellent and for the most part non-stuffy service there. Drinks were well done and served expediently. Concierge sat us at the right time and we had a great server. Steak joints are all over but only a few manage to balance the right ambience, service, food, wine and cost well, Bones does this in abundance.
I am going to say my 3 colleagues were all very happy with there steaks - I decided to reach out a little and get a bit of everything. The Mixed Grill is a filet mignon, lamb chops and Pheasant sausage I honestly couldn't tell you what was the best in those 3. Most memorable was the pheasant thought absolutely delicious that we got another side for the table. The sides were also incredible. Price Wise its not cheap but that said for the quality of everything its outstanding.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank CelticKing
Atlanta, Georgia
“Steak Heaven”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I've been to Bones several times. It was his first time. Can I say that he was more than pleased? Initially, he wanted to go to a well-known franchise. My response, "They're in every major city. You need an Atlanta steakhouse". Wise choice. As always, the expectations were met and exceeded. Excellent service is the norm. Bones is not pretentious at all. Atlanta charm is evident. The service was excellent.

We shared the shrimp cocktail. Next, he had the wedge salad. I had the lobster bisque. Are you sure this is a steak house? Yummy! He enjoyed his boned-in 20 oz. rib eye. He ordered it medium rare, and said it was cooked to perfection. I dined on the seared scallops. We shared the sauteed spinach and mashed potatoes. We ended our meal with the mountain high pie. Actually, I couldn't manage more than two bites.

Almost forgot great drinks and wine!

We had a great night!