“Soooo Good”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Had no idea about Bone's until I checked in at the Intercontinental and the concierge mentioned it. Was traveling solo so I sat at the bar. Ordered the ribeye, as recommended by Chris, the bartender. The steak was fantastic!! Perfectly cooked and incredibly flavored. The next night we ate at Ruth's Chris and Bone's blew it away, by far. If you're in Atlanta and want a delicious steak, there is no better place than Bone's.

1  Thank BCandRiri
There are newer reviews for Bone's Restaurant

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The wine list on the ipad was pretty impressive, but not as extensive as I had hoped. The food was in short - fantastic. The service was prompt and courteous. The only disappointment of the night was surprisingly the two beef dishes ordered. The Kobe carpaccio lacked flavor and seasoning. The bone in rib eye was good, but nothing fantastic. However, the Crab and lobster Napoleon, the lobster bisque and the sea scallops were to die for! Skip the creme brulee - nothing too exciting there. Overall a pretty good experience with quite a pricetag!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

First visit to Bone's for our anniversary trip to Atlanta. It was wonderful.! From the moment we entered the establishment until we were leaving from the valet parking, we were addressed by name and treated exceptionally. We enjoyed the crab and lobster napoleon for appetizer, which had delicate flavor and was a perfect start to dinner. The Bone's salad was amazing, the pistachios on the salad mixed with the Bibb lettuce perfectly. For the entree we both had the Strip Steak with sauteed mushrooms and steamed broccoli. The steaks were perfectly cooked and possibly the best steak that I have ever eaten. Not somewhere that I would go weekly, but definitely a place to go when you want to celebrate and feel special.

1  Thank bamamom
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to Atlanta and another local couple and we went to Bone's for dinner. I got the ribeye and my GF got a filet. Perfectly cooked and seasoned and full of flavor. Sides were great and generous and service was outstanding. Best steak I have ever had!

1  Thank vacdiiner
Reviewed April 9, 2013

First visit to Atlanta and we were treated by a friend to an evening at Bone's. The food was great (the sweet potato & pecan pie were both amazing) but the best part of the evening was the service!! Matt was our server...he & the entire team wowed us!! I'll back next time to Atlanta!

Been to Bone's Restaurant? Share your experiences!