“Amazing Steak for a Price”
Review of Bone's Restaurant

Bone's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,977 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing Steak for a Price”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is an amazing restaurant that I gave 5 stars because of the food, service and ambiance and not because of the prices. The bone-in dry aged rib eye was absolutely amazing as was my wife's bone-in fillet. The grit fritters and asparagus we had for our sides were also very good. After several drinks as well as an appetizer and dessert I am embarrassed to say how much the bill was so I will just say it was several hundred dollars. This is a great experience but not somewhere you will want to return to over and over because even as good as the food was, it was not worth the prices charged.

• Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Ate here just under a year ago and sadly can't recommend it. They couldn't find our reservation but fortunately found us a table anyway. The host was very nice about it. Some sort of open table glitch, not their fault I'm sure. My NY strip steak was overdone (medium rare is how I like it) and honestly not a good cut of meat. Practically the whole thing was fat cap. By the way, I served at a Ruth's Christ for two years so I'm not some dumb dumb that knows nothing about steak or fine dining. The rest of the food was ok, nothing memorable. Wine list extensive and service excellent. In hindsight I should have said something about the steak, but honestly when your paying more than pretty much any other restaurant (it's high end even for fine dining) I shouldn't have too! I'd say next time I'll pipe up, but I don't think there will be a next time.

New Bern, North Carolina
“Great Service...Overpriced”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place was packed on a Wednesday evening. If you are a businessman with an expense account, this is the place for you. I found it overpriced.
While the service is outstanding, the food fell short.
I found a medium priced glass of wine for $15!
The salad ($13) was average.
The steaks were great but mine was overcooked.

Kaysville, Utah
“Best steakhouse in America!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I take clients all over the country to nice restaurants and have eaten at the best of the best steakhouses across the country. Bones is hands down the best steakhouse in the country. Get reservations. The lobster bisque is unbelievable. Also, the bone in filet is truly incredible. Go and enjoy!

1 Thank Ryan R
Georgia
“Absolute tops”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Rarely are there places that never let you down. Bones is one that truly meets and exceeds my expectations every time. Entertaining clients or family is always a treat because you just can't fail to be impressed. Sure it's expensive but you're more than compensated by the ambiance, great meals, and impeccable service. The only fly in the ointment is I think the wine list has become top heavy in price. The iPad wine list was revolutionary when it first debuted and has plenty of room for some moderate priced additions.

1 Thank rosegrwr

Been to Bone's Restaurant? Share your experiences!