“Favorite restaurant in Atlanta - awesome food, the nicest stafff, the most helpful of all restaurants.”
Review of Pricci

Pricci
Reserve with OpenTable
Pricci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple Drive
Description: A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci has an innovative menu which combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Right from the start I absolutely loved this restaurant.
First, when I asked for the restroom, a waiter walked me to the hall and another waiter showed me the rest of the way - it wasn't just "oh, go down there and take a left."

At the bar we had the most fantastic cocktails - I had their secret Tiramisutini, which was the best drink I've ever had. The bartender was great too.

Once seated, our waiter was extremely helpful and he and the manager and other staff kept coming by to make sure everything was okay. It was just the right amount of attention - not so much that you thought they were rushing you (we were there for a while!) but not too little so that you felt ignored. They really go out of their way to make you feel special.

Last, but certainly not least, the food was fantastic. I had the special - sea bass with the most interesting sauce I've ever had. Presentation was great, taste was fantastic! The tiramisu dessert was also great.

I will make sure to hit this restaurant every time I come to Atlanta.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had dinner this evening. Arrived before our reservation time but were sat promptly. Our server, Brett was amazing. Wonderful recommendations but didn't try to steer us in a particular direction. Appetizer, entrees, & dessert were all top notch! Can't wait to return & try something new. Thanks for a great night out Pricci!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, excellent service. Our server, Brett made us feel like we were the only customers there. He spent a lot of time to make our experience was a memorable one. Will defiantly be back.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

If I come to buckhead this place is a must. Been a couple of times and just love it. The risotto is some of the best have had!!! Never had anything there that was not very tasty!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a favorite of locals and I don't feel like I have come home to Atlanta unless I go to my favorite restaurant for dinner 1st or lunch if I can't make dinner. Yep! like it that much!,
I love the lemon veal-so lightly dusted (and shaken off) then cooked in the delicious lemon-caper sauce. Yummy!
If I am lucky enough to go to Pricci twice on my Atlanta visit, I will get the perfectly cooked salmon. The Pricci salad is very good as well as the desserts. I'm hooked on Pricci.
For a charming restaurant with great food and atmosphere try my favorite restaurant!

1  Thank Leelex