“Best Italian in Atlanta”
Review of Pricci

Pricci
Reserve with OpenTable
Pricci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 4,043 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple Drive
Description: A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci has an innovative menu which combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, excellent service. Our server, Brett made us feel like we were the only customers there. He spent a lot of time to make our experience was a memorable one. Will defiantly be back.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

If I come to buckhead this place is a must. Been a couple of times and just love it. The risotto is some of the best have had!!! Never had anything there that was not very tasty!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a favorite of locals and I don't feel like I have come home to Atlanta unless I go to my favorite restaurant for dinner 1st or lunch if I can't make dinner. Yep! like it that much!,
I love the lemon veal-so lightly dusted (and shaken off) then cooked in the delicious lemon-caper sauce. Yummy!
If I am lucky enough to go to Pricci twice on my Atlanta visit, I will get the perfectly cooked salmon. The Pricci salad is very good as well as the desserts. I'm hooked on Pricci.
For a charming restaurant with great food and atmosphere try my favorite restaurant!

1  Thank Leelex
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love this place...I always feel like a million bucks walking through the large double glass doors.

The open kitchen reminds me of Napoli and the chef changes the menu by the season so you always get something new, fresh and exquisite.

It's good to mention this place has a great bar and does an Atlanta's Best Oscar Party every year...we always have a table!

One of the Buckheadlife Group's Gems!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had dinner Sunday evening at Pricci and ordered the catch of the day. Perfectly cooked fish, prepared so that the fish itself was the main event. Delicious! Also had the arugula salad---nice! And a generous serving as well. My dining partner ordered from the special summer menu featuring coastal Italian dishes: Atlantic striped bass filet--- excellent. We had peach gelato for dessert and chocolate granache. Our server, Brett, was attentive, professional and very nice. A great night out. I have been a long time customer of Pricci, and I can always count on their excellent service and delicious food.