“Loved, loved, loved it!”
Review of Pricci

Pricci
Reserve with OpenTable
Pricci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 4,043 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple Drive
Description: A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci has an innovative menu which combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Dear God this restaurant is absolutely delightful! I love Italian and several of my Buckhead friends recommended this restaurant as hands down the best Italian in Buckhead- I agree. The food was top-notch (we had veal, lasagne, the short rib ravioli, the Oreccheitte WOW!), reasonably priced and our waiter could not have been any more helpful or attentive. He was so nice I wanted him to join us. I was considering after dinner drinks and he suggested the most heavenly dessert martini that is the bartender's specialty-- that alone was worth the trip. The decor is fun and inviting and not stuffy. This was a fun experience and I look forward to returning in the near future.

1  Thank Jade W

Reviewed November 16, 2012

im not sure of date cuz who keeps track but we do try to make it to pricci every few months.food mostly good but i wont bother for lunch again..you feel like you are imposing since we eat after the crowd..but out of our group of 5 mostly everyone is happy with food

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The hotel across the street, Quality Suites, told me about this place. Electric atmosphere, great wines. Knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Another Pricci experience. We were in for an early dinner and were seated promptly and efficiently. Seems everyone working there has an italian accent. We wanted to chat a bit before ordering. And were left to do just that. We broke from our conversation to listen to the specials of the day all of which sounded very enticing. With portions being what they are, we all decided to forego appetizers or salads. I was coerced (nicely) into ordering a side of spinach. Wine and water glasses were carefully attended throughout the meal. Entrees were veal parmigiana , sturgeon, seabass and sole.. The veal parm is a huge cut with bone on - very tast. The sea bass was a whole fish, marvelously prepared - only qualm may be the temperature was not quite as hot as I would have liked. OK but not excellent. Everyone had good things to say about the food and -a good sign- plates were licked clean (not really licked, but you know what I mean. We shared a tiramisu just to cap off the meal. Oh, the spinach side was a bit salty and I only took a couple of bites. We were greeted by two manager types who were quite gracious and suave. Overall a good experience and we willl go back, cost was just over $100 for two including 2 glasses of wine each.

1  Thank Kolekei
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Visited on a cold Sunday evening and at 7.30 the restaurant was almost full, a friendly and welcoming buzz of noise. We were taken to our table right away and were seated on a "booth table" allowing us to savour the atmosphere across the restaurant. The menu is extensive with very varied choice across meat, salad, pasta and fish and of course pizza. The wood smoked shrimp was especially delicious as was the pumpkin and ricotta torelloni. Wine list is very good with a range of wine priced by the glass. Dress code allows for dressy to casual. Waiting team was attentive and friendly. Will definitely visit again next time in Atlanta.