“Great food! Fun staff.”
Review of Pricci

Pricci
Reserve with OpenTable
Pricci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 4,031 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple Drive
Description: A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci has an innovative menu which combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The hotel across the street, Quality Suites, told me about this place. Electric atmosphere, great wines. Knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Another Pricci experience. We were in for an early dinner and were seated promptly and efficiently. Seems everyone working there has an italian accent. We wanted to chat a bit before ordering. And were left to do just that. We broke from our conversation to listen to the specials of the day all of which sounded very enticing. With portions being what they are, we all decided to forego appetizers or salads. I was coerced (nicely) into ordering a side of spinach. Wine and water glasses were carefully attended throughout the meal. Entrees were veal parmigiana , sturgeon, seabass and sole.. The veal parm is a huge cut with bone on - very tast. The sea bass was a whole fish, marvelously prepared - only qualm may be the temperature was not quite as hot as I would have liked. OK but not excellent. Everyone had good things to say about the food and -a good sign- plates were licked clean (not really licked, but you know what I mean. We shared a tiramisu just to cap off the meal. Oh, the spinach side was a bit salty and I only took a couple of bites. We were greeted by two manager types who were quite gracious and suave. Overall a good experience and we willl go back, cost was just over $100 for two including 2 glasses of wine each.

1  Thank Kolekei
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Visited on a cold Sunday evening and at 7.30 the restaurant was almost full, a friendly and welcoming buzz of noise. We were taken to our table right away and were seated on a "booth table" allowing us to savour the atmosphere across the restaurant. The menu is extensive with very varied choice across meat, salad, pasta and fish and of course pizza. The wood smoked shrimp was especially delicious as was the pumpkin and ricotta torelloni. Wine list is very good with a range of wine priced by the glass. Dress code allows for dressy to casual. Waiting team was attentive and friendly. Will definitely visit again next time in Atlanta.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My friend and I stayed at the Staybridge Inn. So we walked across the street to the Pricci. We were delighted that we did. The food, the service and the ambiance were very nice.
I had the Frutti de Mare with linguine. It was a good choice and ordinarily I would stop there.
My friend, however, chose the ribeye steak at $28. His was perfect and I was so jealous. He is from Canada and I told him nobody orders a ribeye in an Italian restaurant. Boy, how wrong. It was perfectly cooked to his request of medium rare. Tender as a baby's butt. And sat upon a potato dish that he could only describe as heavenly.
I was so jealous. I know where I'll eat next trip into Atlanta. And I know what I will order.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Having travelled to Sicily, what a treat this special meal was. The CAPONATA E CALAMARI was delicious with the calamari steak melting in one's mouth. TAsting the ARANCIO IN RISOTTO was heavenly with the smoked provelletta chase adding an unique aroma and taste. BUSIATE CON SUGO DI TONNO had a unique pasta that was bold which added to the delight of thetuna salami and tuna. The deserts were delicious.
"CASSATA DI FAVIGNANA
We Jar this One. House Ricotta, Candied Sicilian Citrus. Mangiare Ciocolate Bits, Strega Sauced Pandispagna Cake, Almond Croccante Cookies.
COPPA AL MARSALA
Marsala Wine Zabajone Gelato, Sicilian Amarene Cherries. Vanilla Bean Meringues for this Cup Dessert. Traditional from the Town of Marsala."
Need I say more.
Wonderful memories Twas a wonderful meal sharing our plates and flavors. Thank you ,

1  Thank travelling4fun18