“fun atmosphere and food and reasonably priced”
Review of Eclipse di Luna

Eclipse di Luna
Reserve with OpenTable
Eclipse di Luna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Brazilian, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 7, 2018

I've eaten at Eclipse di Luna twice with my daughter and grandson. We've eaten both times in the covered outdoor area, not inside, and we love the atmosphere. I love to share tapas because I prefer appetizers to large main courses so if you're the same way, you'll like this restaurant. This time, we shared the Ensalada de Manzana, a nice large portion good for two and delicious, Lightly Fried Green Beans and Sea Salt (yum), Pimientos Rellenos con Queso de Cabra, also delicious and delicate but only two in the order and wanted more, Brocheta de Chorizo which are dates and chorizo wrapped in bacon with some bleu cheese, a great combo of sweet and spicy, Patatas Bravas, very nice potatoes, and then we shared the Pescado Rostizado Roasted Whole Fish of the Day with Garlic, Shallots, Herb Oil and Lemon, which was delicious as well. It takes 20 minutes or more to prepare and is very fresh and moist. Sounds like a lot of food for two women and a 1 year old, but we ate it all, didn't leave feeling too full and it was very reasonably priced, too. There are a lot of other great items on the menu....next time some of those. Another plus is that it's on Miami Circle which has great art galleries, antiques and rugs, so a great place to have a meal after looking at all those shops.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

My teenage son found Eclipse de Luna on Trip Advisor so we headed over. We drove through a commercial area filled with home design businesses (tile, marble, furniture). Just when we thought we were in the wrong place, we found the restaurant at the very end of the road. Didn't look like much, but there was fun music playing outside and the decor began to feel tropical. Inside it was like stepping into another country. The food smelled amazing and people dancing to the live Spanish music set the scene for a fun tapas dinner. There were more tables than I'd expected so it doesn't feel cramped at all. We had the steak, ribs, corn salad, and pan catalan, all of which were delicious. The trés leche and key lime pie were terrific. It really felt like a mini-vacation in the most surprising place! I took one star away only because the music was really, really loud and made conversation a bit difficult. I'd love to go back with my husband and hit the dance floor!

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Rustic, authenic, casual Spanish Tapas bar and restaurant. Tables and Bar available. Wide selection menu of vegetarian and meat/chicken/fish items (gluten free and vegan). Wine list mostly from Spain and Argentina; bottle wine 50% off on Sunday night. Live entertainment and Salsa dancing; call for specifics. We were there Sunday night and their was a very good Spanish Guitarist and Congo Drum player. The food is very good! We had 6 different tapas. Our favorites were Lamb chops, Chorizo, Bocadillo, and Calamari.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

What a fun place to eat. I am so glad we found this place. Staff was friendly, food was AMAZING, they have live music and Salsa dancing classes on Thursday nights. I wish I lived closer (or they had one near me) because this would definitely be a regular spot to eat.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Super great service and atmosphere, sangria by the glass or carafe. Live music makes just the right place to spend a lively evening

Been to Eclipse di Luna? Share your experiences!