“Perfection!”

Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Maple Drive
Transit: MARTA Buckhead/ Lindbergh
Reviewed January 3, 2013

One of the best meals I had all year and even more special that it was enjoyed on New Year's Eve with special friends.

There are newer reviews for Aria

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Received a recommendation to this restaurant and it was a very enjoyable meal. Nice quiet comfortable and good friendly service. My steak was cooked to perfection. There were 2 us us visiting from Los Angeles. We will certainly be back on our next trip.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I had a fabulous evening at Aria. We've lived in Atlanta for over 20 years and had never heard of Aria. Fabulous meal, outstanding service. Our waiter gave us wonderful recommendations and we had an amazing evening. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

During our recent trip to Atlanta for food and shopping, we found our way to Aria. What a gem! One of the best meals we have ever had. Being undecided looking at the extensive menu, we selected the "tasting menu" which gave us small portions of their specialties. Each selection was notable and excellent. Special treats included the gnocchi with duck comfit and the seared grouper. My only complaint is the wine list includes quite unusual vineyards so selection was a little difficult.

Aria is not a place for a quiet dinner. Service is casual, but very attentive. Being a Saturday night Aria was full, tables are close together and near tables were loud at times. Reservations are required to avoid a long wait.

Aria is Outstanding.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went with friends this past weekend. The service was excellent. The waiter paid attention when my husband said something about my liking beets - when he took my order the waiter made sure to ask me if I would like the beet salad. The waiter took his time when we needed him to but got our bill quickly when we told him we had a play to go see. The food was delicious in just the right proportions. I had the venison which was cooked just right. My husband enjoyed his grouper. Our friends had the chocolate pie desert and my husband enjoyed his cheese plate. FYI, the menus are updated daily. It's probably a $$$ but worth it. It's hard to get reservations so plan ahead!