“wonderful food and atmosphere”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 4,095 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: East Paces Ferry Rd NE
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed December 9, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants that i have visited. The food is wonderful and they offer a salad bar with many different items there. The service is also the best that I have seen in a long time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,364)

Reviewed December 6, 2014

This is a place where a reservation is still a reservation, and your not just a name on a list where your wait starts when you walk in the door. The food is still excellent, and the service is exceptional. The food on the salad bar is always fresh, and tasty-the smoke salmon is the best. Now the meats, are in a class all by themselves; the Filet Mignon, and the Lamb Chops are my all-time favorite at this restaurant-OMG!!!
The servers are very attentive, and keep the meats flowing. I was asked several times, if I would like a certain meat made available, and the servers made sure that I got my choice of meats; as a customer, that's a huge plus for me.

2  Thank scubatechatl
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Fogo De Chao is amazing, it is pricey , but it is worth it. The salad bar salmon is awesome. The food is awesome. The steak and lamb are awesome. Everything is awesome.

Tip: Dont eat during the day or have a small meal, be very hungry, and slow down your eating pace. You turn your card to green, have them give you some of their fine meat, then turn it to red, wait, then turn it to green again. Make it last

The only thing I did not like was how they charge you for coke! Its not like a refill or anything, they give you a small one, and if you want another one, they charge you for it. I think for 54.00 per person, coke should be free!

Its a great place to have any kind of ocassion though. Birthdays, Anniversaries or anything. Not something you will do every week or day, unless you have a lot of money to spend, but its worth it to go.

2  Thank Aye007
Reviewed December 1, 2014 via mobile

I love everything about Fogo. I went as part of a Christmas staff luncheon. We arrived a few minutes before they were open, but were allowed to come in and wait at the bar. The fire place in the bar area was so cozy and warm. The bathrooms were clean and well tended. I know most people like Fogo for the amazing grilled meats, however, the gourmet salad bar is my favorite. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Most of us had on black attire and they very nicely changed out our white napkins to black. I wish there was one closer to our home. I would love to take my family.

Reviewed November 29, 2014 via mobile

My family loves eating at this restaurant for the wonderful salad bar and the exquisite meats. However, the staff has no personality. It feels as if you are being served by robots. Also, they do not allow any leftovers to be taken home in a box. They must be thrown away.......not good stewardship of food!

Been to Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!