“Beautiful Restaurant, amazing food, hard working staff.”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 3,941 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: East Paces Ferry Rd NE
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
pittsburgh
“Beautiful Restaurant, amazing food, hard working staff.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This will cost you $55/person for dinner. I think it is well worth it. I dont eat pork, but the beef/lamb/chicken was amazing. The salad bar had: kale-orange salad that was divine, taboleh was on point! There was no dessert on the bar, but I was too full anyway. The staff work really hard. Tables were cleaned and set in less than 30 seconds. The meat was always rotating. Very attentive staff and they do a great job.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rangerarmywife1
“Whew! I'm so full!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Had the pleasure of visiting the Fogo De Chao restaurant for one of my husband's birthday surprises and I believe I am still full from the outstanding food!! All means were tender and seasoned to perfection! (We do not eat pork so I cannot give feedback on that but I'm sure it would have been just as good) This was our first time to this location as we have only visited similar ones on other states. Staff was pleasant and help from our entry to our exit! We had reservations but arrived about an hour early and were seated within 15 minutes! The crowd really began to roll in about 630-7 and the wait staff was super busy back and forth but still attentive! Complimentary valet parking is available or in their back lot. We chose the back lot to walk off some of the food after dinner!:-) Given a 4 star only because we have visited other Brazilian steakhouses who offer the same gaucho style dinners with larger extensive salad bars for less. Dinner for 2 with two alcoholic beverages came to $136.

1 Thank Rangerarmywife1
Duluth, Georgia
“Food fit for a true Gaucho”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Pricey but great BBQ of a variety of meats done as you like it and as much as you want. Want a special cut just ask and someone will come to your table with it. Valet parking, Great ambiance. A must for meat lovers.

Visited July 2014
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Amazing steaks”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

It is a bit pricey and I could not eat as much as I thought. The waiters bring the different cuts of meat to the table and you chose what you want and they cut it right there for you. You have to be really hungry when you go otherwise not worth the price. The food is delicious. The atmosphere is extremely upscale and nice for a family or a romantic night out.

Visited October 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Meat...Meat...and more Meat...Dessert if you didn't eat enough meat”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Where do I start...this is definitely a place not for the faint hearted and anyone not serious about food. 'Indulgence' is the key word. Between the never ending prime cuts of beef to the lamb chops (mint jelly available on request) and spectacular salad bar, even vegetarians can have their fill at Fogo. Of the over 20 times I have been here, I have made it to dessert maybe twice, and that was after specifically telling myself before the visit to control my portions (and wine drinking) in order to experience the menu in its entirety.

I have yet to take any friends or family to Fogo who have not declared it is one of the best meals of their lives or not made separate independent visits. Whenever I come back from overseas, this is top 10 of places to go before I leave.

• Visited February 2014