“Excellent All Around”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 3,957 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: East Paces Ferry Rd NE
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Fort Mitchell, Alabama
“Excellent All Around”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Go here if you ever have a chance. Try to make reservations online first if you can. If not, go anyway. My guests and I waited about 35 minutes but our drinks entertained us until we were seated. This is my second visit. I enjoyed both visits like it was my first. Most drinks are around $10 and up. But the food is worth it. If you are a meateater, go on an empty stomach! You will be fulfilled. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and I will return.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RedFone

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Best Brazilian”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

In a word,delicious!Do not miss the chance to eat here. The meat is some of the best I have ever had in Brazilian restaurant.The customer service is superb.

• Visited May 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It has become an annual tradition to celebrate our anniversary with close friends and family at Fogo de Chao. We were seated immediately (we had reservations for 7 people). I have always enjoyed the dining experience at Fogo but this time felt a bit rushed to finish my meal. Although the wait staff and servers were very attentive, they seemed in a hurry to take my plate away. It took 2 request to have filet mignon brought to our table. An after dinner drink cart was brought to the table (a new thing). After 2 drinks with dinner, I felt pushed to order another after dinner cocktail. I jokingly asked if another drink came with someone to drive me home!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank gapeach1027
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food, food and more food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant is not easy to locate and not that easy to navigate into and out but it is definitely worth the effort. So many meats to try in so many ways with a salad bar to die for. Highly recommend for an unusual experience and for big eaters.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank junodoll
Concord, North Carolina
“Rodizio was OK. Salad bar was spectacular.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The meats that the servers round tables with are just OK. I didn't find one that made me crave another helping. The salad bar has tons of awesome options for those seeking a healthier visit.

Visited June 2013