“Impressive Food, Service and Attention” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Capital Grille

Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,906 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Boiling Way
Transit: MARTA Peachtree
Description: You’ll know you’re in for a capital dining experience the moment you take in the breathtaking Atlanta skyline from your table. Your penthouse view will look even better after savoring a dry aged steak with a wine selection from an award-winning list. Even the bar will earn high marks from you and your guests. Complimentary valet parking makes it easy to satisfy your cravings.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Impressive Food, Service and Attention”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Our second visit to The Capital Grille was after a long afternoon of car shopping. The immediate assistance of the staff to serve my very hungry husband was appreciated! Our overall service was extremely attentive. The food was perfect. The wine list was impressive. We had the pleasure of meeting the Executive Chef as well as the General Manager. Our server Nina earned our devotion as we will definitely ask for her on our repeat visits. I can't wait for our next opportunity to visit!

• Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent post-Valentine's Day experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife and I recently tried the Capital Grille for the first time - and were truly impressed with the service, the ambiance, and the food. Our waiter was attentive without being overbearing and the food was quite tasty and well-portioned. The quiet atmosphere allowed for easy table conversation. Located close to both shopping and a Regal movie theater, there are great options for before and after activities!

• Visited February 2013
Woodstock, GA
“Well worth the expense!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We celebrated a birthday at the Capital Grille's Perimeter location. Immediately after sitting down, glasses of champagne were placed in front of us and a nice happy birthday card was also placed on the table. For starters, we had the lobster and crab cakes and also the fried calamari. Both were very good. My husband and I split the filet with lobster tail. Both were cooked to order. As previously stated in one review, the entree was already split and placed on individual plates. what a nice touch! The birthday boy got the Delmonico 22 ounce steak, seasonings were tasty and again cooked to order. Sides of green beans and mashed potatoes were delicious and enough for all 3 of us, with left overs. The food was a 5 star Yum! Another nice touch, a birthday desert of the best tasting cheesecake and dark chocolate flour-less cake was presented with a candle! Our server was Kevin. He was excellent! Nice touches,

Atlanta, GA
“Always special!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Have been here twice in the last month. Just took my daughter for her 21st birthday. They had shiny stars sprinkled on the table for us and they take your picture and present her with a rose. Had the lobster and crabcakes appetizer and citrus salmon. Delicious. Lobster mac n cheese is fantastic also. Her lamb was prepared too rare for us, which was as they recommend.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent view and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My fiancee and I went to Capital Grille this weekend for some drinks after dinner. While I can't comment on the food here, it all looked quite amazing and I didn't see any dissatisfied customers walking out. The view of downtown Atlanta was beautiful out the south window and the atmosphere is perfect for couples. Sitting at the bar, the view faces north, so it's not quite as nice. The drinks are adequately priced and prepared nice and strong - which is a huge plus in my book. The valet service out front left a little to be desired, as they forgot about our car and ended up getting about 5 other ppl who came after us. I'm not sure if this is on the restaurant or not, but I ended up not tipping the valet at all.

I would definitely return, but will probably park further down the street and walk next time.