“Good meal”

This Is It BBQ & Seafood
Ranked #1,771 of 3,986 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I ate my best meal of the weekend at This is It in East Point on Camp Creek Prkwy. It's cafeteria style. They were pretty busy on Memorial Day, so the line was pretty long, but the rib tips, sweet potatoes and green beans had me walking around feeling full all day. I'm mad that I didn't get a chance to try the Key Lime Cake.

There are newer reviews for This Is It BBQ & Seafood

Reviewed February 2, 2012

This chain (and I only ate at one location) is a BBQ and seafood cafeteria type line with really tasty food. I had the beef ribs, the broccoli casserole, and coleslaw. My colleagues had the pork ribs, chicken and pulled pork and loved all of it. The strawberry shortcake type dessert was universally praised. We all said that we would definitely eat there again. It was worth hunting the place down.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I enjoyed everything on the menu that I ordered! The chicken was so tender, ribs as well! The tilapia was to die for!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This is not a fancy restaurant but let me tell you the food is toothpick good. Local southern food I had the 3 bone ribs with collard greens, mac n cheese and cornbread muffin. There was a long line for food but this is it was so worth the wait. Lots of locals eat here and it is just darn good food.