“Not all that it's marketed to be.”
Review of This Is It

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Union City, Georgia
“Not all that it's marketed to be.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

They harp on "the rib tips" however, the quality on Camp Creek Pkwy is average, and the quality of all the food in Decatur is sub par. I must admit they have a very food Spinach casserole, however, EVERYTHING is over priced. Sincerely.

Visited October 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Just arrived in Atlanta straight to eat at this is it restaurant!! Soul food was the bomb! Great friendly service,atmosphere was great,customer service on point. A lil high price but u get Wat u pay for. Loved it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Shamikhahm847
“Soul in the Food”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

On my way to the airport my son suggested we stop and have lunch before I board my flight. The restaurant was clean and the employees were nice and friendly. The soul food selection will agree with anyone's palate. I selected the meatloaf, mac & cheese, green beans and candied souffle. The food was yummy and seasoned just right. I will return when I am back in Atlanta, GA.

Visited August 2012
Miami, Florida
“Demmings Experience”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family had dinner at This Is It. It was about 31 of us. The food and the service was excellent. The staff was so friendly and made you feel welcomed. I will definitely be back. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Delicious soul food with a lot of variety”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We did take out. the beef Ribs were delicious, kids riblets were great as well. Sides were great. black eyed peas were to die for (not everyone can make good black eyed peas). my friend eats here all the time and says the fried fish is great too. sweet Tea was good too. MY kids loved the train that went around the ceiling, there was a button for them to make it go...

• Visited July 2012

Been to This Is It? Share your experiences!