“Deceivingly Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Blandtown
Neighborhood: Blandtown
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Omg... i just went here for lunch and the food was Awesome!! The bread, the tea, the food, everything... when I got my plate it didn't look like enough food but it was just enough. The prices are fair, if you can't afford a $13 meal then you should stay home anyway!! I will be going back there within the next two weeks :) A new favorite

Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is a no frills local Italian eatery. You pick your pasta, your sauce from the list, pay for it and find a seat. There are also Daily specials and some Figo's favorite combos to pick from if you are not comfortable picking the pasta and sauce yourself.

My favorite is Crab Ravioli with Funghi sauce (Wild Mushroom Based). I have tried Lobster Ravioli with lobster based sauce with a touch of Sambuca. It was delicious. I like their bread they provide as soon as you sit for your meal as well. Yummy!

You can get creamy delicious dishes as well as very healthy low carb dishes as well. There is decent options for you to pick....all for $10 average per person.

What else we want....good food, decent ambiance, cheap and good service. Highly recommend it!

2  Thank Falcons023
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My wife and I came upon this friendly restaurant while looking for fabric in the Howard Mill section of Atlanta. We stooped for a late lunch and were pleasantly surprised by the extraordinary staff and the authentic Italian food. She had the Coconut carrot soup with ginger (delicious!) and I had the Inslata di Giulio (Caesar Salad) which was fresh and covered in slivers of parmesan. For an entree she tried the Zucca (essentially ravioli stuffed with butternut squash; the sauce was a little creamy for her tastes, but the ravioli was excellent. I had Edia's Eggplant (sliced with tomato sauce and parmesan) which was also fresh and delicious. The wait staff was quite friendly and helpful but not obtrusive. The atmosphere is relaxed and informal (but a little loud - which some may like; it's also lively). Highly recommended for a great Italian meal.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I had the fried rice balls with mozzarella cheese and the insalata di spinaci salad. Nothing really had flavor. I had to really season my food. It made me feel like I prepared my own food. I'm not amped to visit again. My intention was to go to Taqueria Del Sol, but the line was out the door. I think I will wait next time.

1  Thank Sky G
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I eat here frequently for lunch. You order at the counter and the wait staff brings your food to you. You pick the pasta and sauce you want and then they make it for you. They have lots of pasta options -- pretty much any shape/size you can imagine -- including whole wheat options. I am particularly fond of their Funghi sauce with cream and mushrooms and the Primavera sauce with fresh veggies and parmesan. Their Mista salad is also excellent with field greens, grape tomatoes, black olives, and dry ricotta cheese in a balsamic vinaigrette. Good bread with an olive oil dipping sauce is served with all entrees. Service is quick which makes it a great choice for business lunches.

1  Thank Carolyn G

Been to Osteria del Figo? Share your experiences!