“Barely Average Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Blandtown
Neighborhood: Blandtown
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I had the fried rice balls with mozzarella cheese and the insalata di spinaci salad. Nothing really had flavor. I had to really season my food. It made me feel like I prepared my own food. I'm not amped to visit again. My intention was to go to Taqueria Del Sol, but the line was out the door. I think I will wait next time.

1  Thank Sky G

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I eat here frequently for lunch. You order at the counter and the wait staff brings your food to you. You pick the pasta and sauce you want and then they make it for you. They have lots of pasta options -- pretty much any shape/size you can imagine -- including whole wheat options. I am particularly fond of their Funghi sauce with cream and mushrooms and the Primavera sauce with fresh veggies and parmesan. Their Mista salad is also excellent with field greens, grape tomatoes, black olives, and dry ricotta cheese in a balsamic vinaigrette. Good bread with an olive oil dipping sauce is served with all entrees. Service is quick which makes it a great choice for business lunches.

1  Thank Carolyn G
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I was looking for lunch on a Sunday afternoon in Atlanta and just saw this quirky-looking building as I drove on Howell Mill Road. I stopped in expecting it to be expensive and I was PLEASANTLY surprised. The food was very good, very reasonable. I had fresh soup and salad for about $6. That is cheaper than dirt! The service was quick and professional. I definitely recommend this to everyone. The menu had many other options in pastas, meatballs, steak, desserts that I wish I had time to try.

1  Thank carolntn
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We like Figo....don't love it...but we do like it. Enough to go a couple times a year. Good selection of pastas and when they have it, and excellent butternut squash ravioli.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great for different types of pastas and sauces...love the wine list and price most of all

1  Thank Kathy S