“Airport Find - Great place to relax!”
Review of Cafe Intermezzo

Cafe Intermezzo
Ranked #7 of 92 Dessert in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Anytime that I am flying out of Atlanta, I make it a point to eat here. It's a great place to stop while waiting. It is very relaxing and I have always had great service. The food is very good, and reasonable for airport prices. The coffee is a real treat. On my last visit, I tried the strawberry cake and I think it was one of the best deserts that I have ever had.

Also they do a great job time-wise. Food / drinks are served fairly quickly.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love dropping at Cafe Intermezzo for crepes and a glass of wine. It's located in Terminal B in the Buckhorn bookstore. I have never had a bad meal and the staff is friendly and quick. They recognize their customers are in a hurry. If you get a chance check this great place out.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A dear friend wanted to share this spot for lunch with me while I was visiting Atlanta over the Christmas holidays 2012, and I happily obliged. The location was a little hidden but the parking was great. Decor was lovely, which reflected a European style eatery. This would definitely be a romantic type spot to share for dinner. We were greeted and seated promptly, with a nice view of the covered patio, which had plenty of additional seating. The day was rainy but I totally forgot about the cold when I got hold of a deliciously huge hot chocolate. Soup and sandwiches we ordered were very tasty. I saw several other items on the menu that I want to come back and try on my next visit to Atlanta. No room for dessert, but I saw a few items on that list that I liked too,

About the service, I would have to be in agreement that it was definitely slow, but our waiter when he did show up was very knowledgeable and friendly. Besides, it was a crummy day outside and I was enjoying the company I was sharing lunch with, and the decor, so did not really mind the slow service. I would still return to this restaurant, definitely. I also was not aware there were other locations.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you are looking for refuge while traveling through Atlanta International Airport, stop in Cafe Intermezzo. This quaint restaurant and bookstore offers seating away from the hustle and bustle, a full menu and bar service. From hot chocolate, to goat cheese salad to a nice glass of Merlot, I have been nothing but satisfied. The staff is busy, but friendly. Many healthy menu choices make this a welcome change from typical airport food.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We frequently pass through B gates in Atlanta. Almost every trip includes a visit to Cafe Intermezzo. We have never had a bad meal...breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The coffee alone is worth a visit. Service is always "airport prompt enough" and friendly. Seating is properly snug but adequate.

Been to Cafe Intermezzo? Share your experiences!