“Consistent Goodness at ATL”
Review of Cafe Intermezzo

Cafe Intermezzo
Ranked #8 of 93 Dessert in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We frequently pass through B gates in Atlanta. Almost every trip includes a visit to Cafe Intermezzo. We have never had a bad meal...breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The coffee alone is worth a visit. Service is always "airport prompt enough" and friendly. Seating is properly snug but adequate.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The drinks are delightful. Appetizers, amazing. The desserts, to die for. Everything I put in my mouth at Cafe Intermezzo was absolutely divine! However, the server we had was not the best. We were frequently ignored, even when waving the server down. He refused to even look at the friend I was with, only speaking to me, and doing so in very short and unpleasant terms. If you're looking at food only, I'd absolutely recommend it. And my personal experience with this server may have been the bad apple of the group.

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Trust me the food is exceptionally bad. My panini looked as if it has been on the floor before. It was very greasy and somehow dirty. The fries were cold. The pickle looked like as if it was sitting outside for a week. Although I was very hungry I had to leave most of it on the platter. And it was consistently. I saw black salmon on a neighboor table. If you don't believe, check my other reviews. This place should go out of business. DO NOT EAT THERE!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is a great date place or a fun way to wrap up an evening with friends. I would not recommend bringing kids or babies here. It does get crowded and can feel cramped during busy times. Servers are brisk and efficient. The desserts are amazing but the white hot chocolate is my favorite.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I am posting on the Atlanta restaurant site but am reviewing the Airport location at Atlanta-Hartsfield International Airport. This in no way is a reflection of the downtown Atlanta location. I have never been there

I have been a fan of this oasis in the middle of chaos since its opening. Even if my flights don't come to terminal B...and if I have time...I head there for a glass of wine or Blue Moon and an awesome black bean burger. They use REAL plates, glassware, and silver (except for the knives, which are plastic-ha). I have probably been there 5 times in the last 2 years. Always pleasant and never a disappointment......until

Last month, my husband and I made a point as usual to head over there for a much anticipated late lunch before flying out to the Northeast. After being seated, we were not offered water as the other tables around, but we ordered...he ordered a french dip and I, my black bean burger. The waitress then hollered to someone down the path. "Were out of black bean burgers, right?" Sure enough, they were out at noon.hmmm. So I ordered the chicken quesadilla.
Our food arrived, brought by someone other than the waitress, not a big deal. The french dip was flat, pale and tasteless my husband stated. I will say that my quesadilla was good. That was the only time we ever saw another service person until our bill was brought out.. No one came by to ask how it was, or even if we wanted dessert. I have to say this was a very disappointing experience. They weren't that busy....Most of the disappointment was the service by our waitress but also, my husband's food was not acceptable.
I will probably give them another chance on my next way through...one more...

Been to Cafe Intermezzo? Share your experiences!