“Soggy apple pie”
Review of Cafe Intermezzo

Cafe Intermezzo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Intermezzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 92 Dessert in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Atlanta, Georgia
“Soggy apple pie”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is supposed to be famous for its desserts but the apple pie certainly wasn't like mom's. The crust was dense and moist instead of light and flaky. The filling was too sweet and the apples were mushy. It was like a factory pie that had been thawed out and not baked long enough.

• Turkish first
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Drops Glass”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

First of all this review is for Tony B. And the manager at atlanta airport location and I'm assuming that all locations have the same policy. What do you do when your waiter drops the empty glass at you table and it shatters? And with that it slices top of your foot. Blood everywhere! Oh they apologized and manager gave me a bandaid But you would think they would give me a free lunch. I eat out all the time and have never been treated like this. My foot is pulsating. I was eating alone maybe they didn't think it was worth the 15.00 I spent for lunch.

• Visited December 2012
Lilburn, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee and Desserts”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I used to live near the Peachtree location, and have also visited the Dunwoody restaurant. The atmosphere is very nice, and their coffee service is like a little tea party!

Visited September 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best airport dining you'll ever experience, bar none.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I've eaten more meals than I care to admit in airports. Many restaurants try very hard to stand out from the usual low quality, bad service, limited options trap that is the bane of most airport dining. Cafe Intermezzo is the only place I've experienced so far that may just let you forget you're in an airport at all! The menu was incredibly varied and creative, the atmosphere warm and inviting, and the service was of the level you would expect at any upscale restaurant in the trendiest of neighborhoods. I'll never consider eating anywhere else if I've got time to kill in ATL.

• Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Christmas shopping delight”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We always end our long Christmas shopping trips with a visit here. The coffee is wonderful on a cold night and the desserts are so good. It is really hard to decide on just one. My daugher and I usually share, so we can both enjoy the variety.

Visited December 2011

Been to Cafe Intermezzo? Share your experiences!