“Good Value with Coupon” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Azio - CLOSED

Azio
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International
Atlanta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Value with Coupon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2010

Azio's frequently participates with a $25 coupon on Restaurant.com that can be purchased for $2.00 to $4.00 with 70-80% discount promotion for dinner. You have to spend $50.00 but it is like getting one meal free.

The food is good quality but it is American Italian. Their fish and pasta of the day are the best choice. If you are staying at the Westin, Hyatt, Ritz, Hilton, Residence Inn big hotels on Peachtree St, this is a good safe choice that won't break the bank.

North Carolina
“Walking Distance from Hyatt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2009

I was in Atlanta for a conference and stayed at the Hyatt. The Hyatt made a reservation for my self and my coworker at Azio. We arrived a half hour before our reservation and were seated right away. We got great bread with dipping oil and cheese before ordering. I had a great pesto dish with shrimp, sundried tomatoes and andouille sausage. My coworker tried a special that night of Pumpkin Ravioli. We both loved our food. Due to the conference in town the restaurant got very busy. Our server was moving as fast as he could with all the tables he had. Good service and a nice atmosphere inside.
Meals were large portions so didn't have dessert.

Atlanta
“Great for lunch, dinner on weekends. Inquisition on weeknights.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2009

Great service, good food, nice interior, but will not return on a week night. The exterior street light was absolutely blinding and personnel refused to diffuse it by lowering the curtain, even though we asked twice. No one wants to enjoy a romantic dinner while experiencing the aesthetics of an inquisition! Perhaps on weekends, more patrons absorb/deflect the light - but don't sit by the window or you will be IT!

Probably a great place for lunch.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
“Delicious food and great service, but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2009

Yummy Italian food in a bit of an upscale atmosphere. A great place for a business meal or a date.

Columbia
“Worst food I ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2009

Our group arrived at a decent hour hungry and looking for some good Italian food. It can not be found here. I ordered the Classic Margarita Pizza. I assumed that it was safe. Well, if you want a cracker with a smear of cheese and a raw tomato on top- this is for you. My fellow travelers confided that their food was bland and tasteless. No one finished the meal. We left our unfinished food for the server to clear. I must also note that after we confided that we did not like the meal our server could not get our checks fast enough. She changed her whole attitude. She never tried to make it right. She just hustled us out as fast as she could. I have never had such a bad dinner at a high end restaurant. I will not return.