“great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Azio - CLOSED

Azio
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International
hessmer la
“great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

this is an authentic Italian restaurant with really great food. The atmosphere was warm and inviting.

Visited July 2013

DC
“Great for Business Lunches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

My co-workers and I frequent this place a lot! The bread w/ cheese and olive oil is quite delicious and they have an abundance of items to choose from on the menu. I normally get a caesar salad with chicken, shrimp, or salmon, which always leaves me full. The food also comes out pretty quickly and they offer separate checks, which is perfect for a quick hour-long lunch.

The menu offers gluten-free options as well, which I thought was pretty cool!

Estero, Florida
“Not Memorable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

When I tried to recall the name of the Italian restaurant I ate in last week, I had a hard time. Azio was not memorable. Nor was the food. The service wasn't bad. We were a party of four, and most ordered some kind of pasta. They said it was tasty. I ordered Chicken Piccata. The chicken was tender, but the sauce was thickened and gloppy. The angel hair served with it was stuck together in a pile, so I didn't touch it. The vegetables were delicious. I would try it again as I heard from others it was decent, but I'm not in a rush.

2 Thank MSS216
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Delicious food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were walking around and Azio caught our attention because the menu looked good and the place was packed. We got on the wait list and went to order a drink at the bar- I ordered a Moscow Mule and the bartender didn’t know what that was so our drinks weren’t very tasty but the manager came over and made us new drinks at no charge. He was very professional and didn’t miss a beat. The food was delicious, we tried mozzarella wrapped with prosciutto as an appetizer, salads, pizza and a pasta dish. All were delicious and I would definitely recommend trying this place.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food is not as lousy as some people will tell you. The chef cooks good Italian food. The service is great. The meal is good.