“Enjoyable”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,221 of 3,955 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cross street: Andrew Young International Blvd
Ames, Iowa
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food was pretty fantastic. We were very tired there, at the end of a tiring business trip and once the chef realized that we were not lively, he really did not try very hard to be entertaining. They had good drinks and the ambiance was pleasant. I would give it another shot next time I am in Atlanta, because the food was very good.

• Visited August 2013

Austin, TX
“Funny”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This Benihanna was fine, like many others. But what made this location special was the staff. So pleasant and fun/funny. I'd go here first again.

Visited October 2013
“Worth it.”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

For our first time trying Japanese cruising,it was great loved everything we tried. Had the waitress choose drinks and some food all was good.
We spent over 100 for all we got. We had 12 pieces of sushi and our main dinner and drinks. I would tell you what we had but not sure how to spell it ,lol.
Everyone should try you won't be disappointed.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“A Dragon Con tradition”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

When we go to Dragon Con every year, all of my friends and I go to Benihana's for our annual get together dinner. For this even it's usually a good idea to make a reservation a couple of months ahead of time. The food here is very good and the chef's are very entertaining. It's a great place for a large crowd (8 people per table but they will seat you at adjacent tables if you have more than 8 people). A little pricey but worth it.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Most depressing meal of my life”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

1. The food here is good. The lunch menu is so cheap and well worth it.

2. Our chef looked like he had chugged a ton of anti depressants. There was no habachi flare. No fun. He just cooked our food. Didn't smile once then left.

3. Our server didn't bring refills. The table went totally dry. He also got our orders wrong. And took about 20 minutes to bring our drinks. The food then took about half an hour to even come out and start to be cooked.

4. The people we were sat at a table with were disgusting. Two people 'of god' with church t shirts on. Who happened to be the rudest and most vile people I have ever met. And to the left of us two homophobes (I am gay) who made myself and my girlfriend feel very uncomfortable.

Over all. This meal was depressing and really a let down. I expect more from Benihana as a regular.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Benihana? Share your experiences!