“Must try!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Pensacola, Florida
“Must try!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

The Q-wraps are a must and then from there you can do no wrong!!! I typically go with the pork and two sides mmmm! Can't come through Atlanta and not stop here!

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Philadelphia Pa
“"We don't look pretty but we're good."”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

That's their slogan. Enough said. Just go. The staff was helpful and pleasant. The fried pickles were tasty and the ribs were cooked perfectly.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“What a dump near MLK Site but with character and fantastic BBQ ribs”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Using smoke to tenderize as well as flavor is the only way to go in my books. Just outstanding ribs whether whole slabs or by the portion. Great sauce, both medium and hot, but no need, no need. Let the layers of spice and smoke flavor make your day.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Eric B
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Southern BBQ”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I visited Atlanta in September of 12 from Miami. When I go out of town, I love visiting what most people consider to be the "best places to eat" in that specific area. After google searching for the best BBQ in Atlanta, Daddy D'z came up. I noticed that the restaurant wasn't necessarilly near any tourist spots, but I didn't care. I took the Marta to the nearest exit around noon on a Firday and walked the short distance from the marta to Daddy D'z. The area may not look like a fancy or great neiborhood, but I had no problems getting on or off the Marta station or walking around the area with my wife. The restaurant on the outside looks like a old beat-up house, but I love those kind of small, hole in the wall places. They always seem to have the best food. The BBQ was delicious. Maybe not the best ribs I've ever had, but they we're pretty damn good. I was a bit disappointed in the cornbread, but everything else delicious. It's been a while since I ate here, but I do remember everything being good enough for me to go again next time I'm in Atlanta. The food and drinks are served in styrofoam plates & cups, so don't expect anything fancy. But if you're like me, and you love eating at the small hole in the wall places that locals love to eat at, you'll love the food and the experience. My wife loved the sweet tea too.

• Visited September 2012
NY
“Really good 'Que, worth a trip”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Really good brisket and turkey. They over flow the plastic plate the BBQ is served on. The sides were generally quite good. I really liked the broccoli casserole. My wish is that didn't sauce the meat. I like my BBQ with little or no sauce. I would absolutely return here. Don't let the look of the place deter you, this is the real deal!

Visited February 2013