“too hot and bad service”
Review of Agave

Agave
Reserve with OpenTable
Agave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Lafayette, LA
“too hot and bad service”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We went with someone who is a regular, and they gave us a good table upstairs. We could watch the kitchen, it was cool. But the waiter must not have liked the stairs, he never smiled or said thank you. I asked if a dish was very peppered, he said just a bit, but when it came I couldn't eat most of it. The other 2 at our table both got the trout with crawfish and said it was delicious. So that night Agave was a 2 out of 3!

• Visited October 2012

“One of our favorites”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I love this place. Excellent upscale Southwestern food with a creative menu. The blue corn chicken enchiladas with salsa verde are the closest you'll find to Santa Fe enchiladas here in Atlanta and everything else I've had on the menu is great. Best margaritas in town as well.

Visited August 2012
“Doesn't get much better”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

As always the food is off the charts. A great authentic New Mexico restaurant with traditional recipes and a few southern flair items as well. The pork and chicken burrito with green chili stew was awesome. I was lucky enough to get a taste of the cayenne rubbed fried chicken. And that will be my next full dinner. Others at our table had the sword fish, one had a snapper dish and the trout with étouffée Everyone loved their selection. We will be back for a third and fourth try. Great place

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite birthday place”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love tequila, and food. Put the two of those things together and you have Agave. Great atmosphere, and drinks. The ahi tuna on the appetizer menu is to die for.

Visited December 2011
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I haven eaten here several times, and it is really creative and good food. I've noticed a few people complain about the service, but I have never had this issue with them. One time a waiter spilled my drink, and spent the remainder of the meal apologizing, and got me a new one right away, as well as comp'd it. Their seafood themed dishes are very good, as well as the veal meatballs.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Agave? Share your experiences!