“Great vegetarian food”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Grant Park
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Out of the world vegetarian/vegan choices. I am giving 4 stars because we waited for 30 min to be seated (it is that busy on a Friday afternoon), and another 45 min for our food to arrive. I would still go again since it's worth the wait.

There are newer reviews for Ria's Bluebird

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Yes! Finally!!! I had wanted to try this place since my son moved to Atlanta. I was terrified that we would be waiting in line (I hate that) forever on a Saturday morn but we parked right in front and got a table. This situation changed rapidly however and we were glad we got there as early as we did--around 9am. Great atmosphere. Coffee was abundant and great. My son had a special--salmon eggs benedict with sweet potato cake. I had the signature pancakes with caramelized bananas. We were not disappointed. I got the tall stack of cakes, but they were so huge I could have been satisfied with two. Can't wait to visit again and bring the husband!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I always make it a habit to go to Ria's for breakfast when I am in ATL. I will go out of my way to eat here. I just love the food. Please be sure and check out thier pancakes. They have special flavors on the weekends but the everyday pancakes are just a good. I really love the Tempeh with gravy dish.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great diner experience... terrific food, great coffee, colorful wait staff! Atlanta is stuffed with great places to eat, and this one is a must for a great breakfast experience.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I went on a Friday afternoon and it wasn't too crowded. We were seated pretty quickly and he was very friendly. Our server, though, was a different story. She had an attitude from the beginning. Seemed irritated. Never refilled our drinks and at the end walked right past us, stood right next to us (we sat next to the drink refill stand) and never spoke.
I had the fish and grits. Outside of it being very salty, it was good. I want to go back and give it another try.