“Got a discount”
Review of Six Feet Under

Six Feet Under
Ranked #67 of 4,013 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Neighborhood: Grant Park
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visited the Oakland Cemetery earlier in the day and they told us to show our tour receipt to get a $5.00 discount here. We did and really enjoyed our meal. Good service.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I were in Atlanta working and ended up here for dinner. Food was good, prices not too bad, great atmosphere. Only negative was it took a long time to get a table. But, that just gave us more time to sit and enjoy the evening together!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Six Feet combines many of my favorite restaurant elements...
Very good food
Friendly and prompt service
Rooftop dining

Do not miss the rooftop in the Spring.

Gator Bites are a great app. Yes, gator.

The catfish is the best I have had inside the city of Atlanta. They prepare it well and it's not at all greasy.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

we don't normally order seafood when eating out. But this restaurant does a great job of seafood and southern cooking.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ordered the fish tacos and they were horrible! There was no care put into making our food. On top of that, I ended up sick to my stomach the rest of the night. There was some odd looking items inside the tacos that didn't look as if they belonged. Rhe cook piled a lot of soggy veggies at the bottom and to top it off. ..the food was not hot. Why I didn't complain to the manager. ..I don't know. The saving grace for this place was the server. We will never eat here again. Blah!

1  Thank Youbbhgf

Been to Six Feet Under? Share your experiences!