“Willy's is Great”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I just loved Willy's. We have gone there twice in one week. Friendly staff that will let you sample anything you want. Prices are right and the food is GOOD!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The first bite at willy's was beautiful. I tasted the black beans. I also tasted the rice and the lettuce. I thought to myself,"Where have you been all my life ", and then I told my mom the same thing. I loved that restaurant ever since that first bite.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great fresh California-style burritos. The price is excellent and food is delicious. Willy's has a lot of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. They also have an excellent selection of home-made salsas.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The food is way better...same style as chiptole but better ingredients, although about $3 more a person than chipotle but worth it. We wend to the piedmont location and sat outside. Excellent choice.

1  Thank agentgables
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Fast and healthy for a reasonable price cannot be beat.