“A step back in time!”
Review of Trader Vic's

Trader Vic's
Reserve with OpenTable
Trader Vic's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #196 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Polynesian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: MARTA - Peachtree Center Station
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went for desserts on a Saturday night and were quite surprised that hardly anyone was in the dining room. The staff was friendly but VERY slow - especially considering there were hardly any customers. The food was good, when we finally received it. The decor was so 1970's, it made me laugh!

1  Thank Eagle19862015

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Another wonderful evening at our favorite Atlanta restaurant ... Trader Vic's ! Lovely ! I feel like I was on an exotic vacation. Our waitstaff, with Linda, was spot on with service & suggestions. The wok stirfry seafood & filet of beef, some of our favorites. Mai tais are just best ever, afterall they invented them...lolol. Vasil was also wonderful as well as so helpful & pleasant. Love this place ! Thank you so much Vasil & Linda for another off the chart fabulous experience ! Several big parties going on & every1 looked like they were having a ball !

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The waiter was rude and could not tell us anything about the menu. He was a small framed asian man that did not want to be our waiter. When he brought our drinks he didn't know which drinks were which. When we asked he just said I don't know and walked away. We asked for a dessert menu shortly after recieving our meal. No one ever brought the menu or came by, when we asked again the same rude waiter said " you are too late the kitchen is closed". It wasn't closed when we asked for the menus originally.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We dined at Trader Vic's for our 10th wedding anniversary. We began our evening in the bar area with the drink special of the night. Once we moved to our table, Linda was our server and she was wonderful! She was very attentive and made this night feel special for us. We enjoyed the Crab Rangoon for an appetizer and we both had entrees (Mahi Mahi and Pancetta Scallop Skewers). We will definitely be returning soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a Tiki Bar. Never been to a Trader Vic's before and wasn't disappointed in the least!

It's one of the restaurants in the Atlanta Hilton. I have to admit I really went more the for the drinks than the food.

As for the food, we ordered the "Cosmo Bits" appetizer which provides a tasty sampling of BBQ Spareribs, Crab Rangoon, Crispy Prawns and Sliced BBQ Cha Siu Pork. It's enough for two people.

For drinks, of course I had to have a Mai Tai and we also ordered a rum drink served in a bowl for two people (the name escapes me). They don't skimp on the rum!

You'll spend some $$'s here but sometimes that's ok. Being the basement of the Hilton is a bit of drag as there are no windows, but, there is a street entrance for folks who aren't staying at the hotel.

Really enjoyed my experience and would certainly like to go back.