“First time at Broadway Diner”
Review of Broadway Diner - CLOSED

Broadway Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Dropped by the Broadway Diner before a show at the Fabulous Fox Theater, in Atlanta, GA. I had reviewed the menu online before leaving home so I thought I had an idea of what the prices were and what the menu contained...not exactly the way it turned out. It seems like the online menu is just a bit out of date for the prices. There also seemed to be more items listed online than the actual, in your hand menu.

I opted for the bacon hamburger, my husband got the regular hamburger and my daughter just ordered mozzarella sticks because she couldn't justify the price of anything else.The burgers came with fries, just so you know.

She liked selection just fine.
My husband never said a word about his burger.
I loved that there was actually generous and crisp bacon on my burger.The burger itself was not juicy like I expected it to be. It seemed more like the patties I buy frozen. I had asked for it well done and there was some pink inside, but not enough to make a fuss over.

The drinks were quite large, so that was nice.

While it took a while fore the server to come back to take our order after seating us, the food arrive very quickly and was hot~~always a good sign. It also seemed to take some time for her to bring us our bill so we could get to the theater.

The restroom was roomy and nicely decorated. It seemed quite clean (counter and floor) but only one of the toilets was usable, it looked like there was a flood waiting to happen.

While this wasn't the greatest dining experience I've had lately, it sure wasn't anywhere close to the worst either. It seemed a little bit of a let down from what I expected.

Would we come back? Absolutely. But next time I'll skip the burger completely.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Have eaten here before and was great, but this visit, service was terrible. It was a Sunday morning breakfast and service was just bad. No coffee refills, slow to take order, slow to bring items we requested (ketchup). I could understand if the place was packed - but it wasn't.
The quality of the food and the quantity of the food was good - very large portions. The setting is nice, like a true diner, but hopefully, I will have better reviews in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ive been here again and again! its a real old timey diner. Cheap and cheerful, the food is great and the owner lovely. I love the fresh cakes and the feel like you could be in New York!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stopped in close to midnight, and were well taken care of by a cheery server. The food was very good, and we enjoyed looking at the pictures and murals on the wall.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

A Broadway themed resturarnt that serves a little of everything well! Big servings, fast and friendly service and fun atmosphere. I like there breakfasts the best.