“Best Thai food in Atlanta”

Top Spice Thai & Malaysian
Ranked #517 of 3,929 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Malaysian
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Morningside - Lenox Park
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Thai food in Atlanta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

I have been to Top Spice many times and the food never disappoints. I have eaten over 15 different entres and every one of them was done well. The spices are perfect and the food is never overcooked. This restaurant is definitely worth a visit.

• Visited February 2012

Salem, Oregon
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Very good food, nice atmosphere, excellent cost. A bit out of the way.

Visited November 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Been Here 5 Times Now....Alas, So Many Better Thai Joints Than This”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

So, I've tried roughly 4 different dishes on the menu. All of the dishes with "chili sauce" come out as water and soy with some garlic. Not my idea of "thai chili sauce". The wateriest chili dishes I've ever had in my life actually and quite bland as a result.

The curries are OK -- not great -- again, a bit bland. The only dish that I find halfway interesting is the beef rendang. Maybe i need to just forget about their Thai dishes and focus in solely on the Malaysian dishes.

Thai dishes at Mali, Surin's, and Little Bangkok are all cheaper and WAY better! I just can't justify eating here again. I talk myself into it each time as it is close to my place and has convenient parking. Each time I regret eating there. I just cannot recommend it.

For all these people saying how good it is, you need to drive up the street to Mali for real Thai food. This place might be considered "very good" if you're from a small town with few Thai options but in Atlanta there are tons of great Thai joints. This is not one of them.

This place is really 2 stars but the people who run it are nice and the atmosphere inside is nice, so for that I'll up it to 3 stars, but more like 2.5 stars.

• Visited November 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Can't go wrong with anything you order!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2011

I go here almost weekly because I love everything I've tried. The food and the service are always great and I've gotten so many friends hooked on their food. One of my friends just made a trip in from Birmingham, AL this weekend to go back to the restaurant...it's that good! Try it and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2011
Imperial, Missouri
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

My two year old grandson loved the coconut soup. My oldest daughter is a vegetarian and was very pleased with the menu. My husband loved it. It was a great deal and the service was great. Very family friendly.

Visited October 2011